Jefferson County @ Karns

Warlock

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#26 set a record for KO returns in middle school, was the freshman MVP for special teams, one of the fastest on the team. Why is he not on KO return??

Who is #26? If we win out are we in? Winning out is going to be tough.

Ben Moore is #26.

JCHS has to win atleast two of the remaining games to get in. But I could be wrong.

If someone has better knowledge of this let me know.

Ben Moore is #26.

JCHS has to win atleast two of the remaining games to get in. But I could be wrong.

If someone has better knowledge of this let me know.

2 wins would put us in at least a tie for a playoff spot, but if my math is right its not enough for a guaranteed spot. 2 wins plus a combination of losses by other teams guarantees us a spot. Hopefully we win the next 3 game and not even have to worry about other teams.

I know this, if we turn the ball over as much as we have been we're not going to get to 1 win much less 2 or 3

AND WHY DID JC PARENTS SHUT DOWN THE RIOT AT THE GAME???? Players tried to get the RIOT to stand up and cheer and they told the players that some parents called the police on them cause they couldn't see. I HOPE THEY GOT THIER MONEY"S WORTH!!! Nice job MAMAW. Next time stay home. Better yet, Cagle needs to reserve a spot for the Riot just like they do the band to make sure this doesn't happen in the future.

I hope, the fans want, the players need to see some big changes this week in practice. What have we got to lose???

I feel your pain, I was called down by parents for cheering the O-line on and cheering for the D-line to get pressure up front. From what I saw, we need to begin all plays where teams have started their offense and defense since the game began, and that is up front with the line. Iwas taught when I played that if the lines performed at the maximum, then we could not be stopped. This is a strange and new concept according to some people. Want to score????--BLOCK LINE BLOCK!!!! Want to keep your opponent from scoring?????--PRESSURE TACKLE PRESSURE. WANT TO WIN ---BLOCK--BLOCK--TACKLE--TACKLE--EVERY THING ELSE WILL TAKE CARE OF ITSELF.

Most coaches and some parents know who I am. I'm probably the loudest one in the stands. Can't talk till Sunday or Monday after a Friday night game. I assure you had I seen other fans telling you to stop cheering for the team there would have been issues. There are a few others like us that should sit together Friday. Let me know if your interested.

One thing not mentioned about Friday. BEST OFFICIATED GAME I'VE SEEN IN YEARS!!!! COCKE COUNTYY WAS PRETTY GOOD CREW TOO. We all lost that game together. The players, coaches and we as fans. We (fans) did not do our part to keep the team in it. Momentum is a game changer and we as fans can help change it in our favor in a big way. We have to do our part!!!

Coming this Friday... JC needs to get some intensity back. They need a battle cry if you will.

I will say just a little more. That's 4 losses in the last 5 years to the Beavers.

Now that's Karma

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Is that really your own picture on your profile to the left or just a close likeness?