Carter vs Seymour

sportsnut624

If Seymour had a coaching staff, their winners, the offense looks like something from 1990s, and the coaches need some new coaching shorts! Whose the little short block head coach that married the girl from Carter

?

'

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> That's wrong ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Against WHO? Kings Academy? Rutledge? Cocke Co? or how Bout the Fulton Falcons?

Whats Carter's record against Fulton? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Teams cant help who is in their region, and they can only beat the teams that are on the schedule. How many semi-final rounds has Carter made it to? I'll answer for ya and say 0! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Whats Carter's record against Fulton? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Teams cant help who is in their region, and they can only beat the teams that are on the schedule. How many semi-final rounds has Carter made it to? I'll answer for ya and say 0! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

When carter was in 4 a they were the smallest school in the classification in the state. Get your facts straight. That is why they moved down. It looks like to me that those beatings they used to take have created a good football program and teams. Seymour and carter played when they were in 4 a and Seymour won. You guys are just upset at the recent beat downs they have been giving you. And for your information they will not play in a larger classification all of the teams in their region are currently now in 3 a Fulton, AE, and Gibbs. And you are right about carter not making it far in the playoffs. Nothing can be said, they have not preformed when the time comes. Hopefully this could be the year that they make a run. You are also right about teams only being able to beat the teams on their schedule. They have done this. Winning all region contests so far!!!!! So go ahead and gas all the teams up that this is the year that carter will go down in region 1 but before you all do that you got to show up and play on Friday nights

I like how all the carter fans like to run their mouth and say that they are undefeated in the region, but I do not think that is saying much since they are a 4A school playing in a 3A region. I guess we will see how good they are next year when they play where they should.

First Carter is not a 4A school. Carter has around 900 students a lot least than Seymour. Second Coach Householder is a great coach and anybody who know him knows what type of a person he is. He is a better person than he is a coach and as I said he is a great coach. Carter will not move up next year but Seymour will so they will not be in the same class after this year.

I agree with you. Seymour is a 4A school, too. I am not trying to take anything away from Carter or Seymour. They both have good teams year in and year out, but their enrollments are greater than any of the other teams in that region. If they don't finish 1-2, then they have underachieved.

Is it true that seymours next coach is from West Tennessee? And for all to know this will be a slobber knocker in CARTER HOLLAR. COACH House is a great coach but like Phillip Fulmer time catches up with you.

And how many has Seymour made??????hmmmmmmmmm I am almost there 0