White House vs. Sycamore

oldHASbeen59

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By saying someone "posts like morons" isn't exactly calling someone a moron now is it????? You are just using a comparison when applying the word "moron" in that text. Again GENIUS.....learn some common sense before challenging me /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

QUOTE (BDPMOM @ Sep 30 2008 - 05:13 PM)you are not getting the point, 1A football is just as hard for that size of school when they play each other as is 3A when we play each other,calling programs garbage

just because they are in a certain classification shows your lack of respect for each individual program and how imature you must be.

Your name calling is ridiculous. Since the CoachT Mods won't step up and stop you moron I guess it is now my time to do something about it.

READ THE POSTINGS BEFORE REPLYING WITH RETARDED STATEMENTS MORON

Ok....I just couldn't resist answering the real GENIUS on this site. Above, it very clearly shows name calling that is NOT simply making a comparison...while at the same time, BDPMOM is exclaiming only what you "must be", not what you "are." Good job....GENIUS!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ok....I just couldn't resist answering the real GENIUS on this site. Above, it very clearly shows name calling that is NOT simply making a comparison...while at the same time, BDPMOM is exclaiming only what you "must be", not what you "are." Good job....GENIUS!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Welcome to coach t

Yes according to that Cheatham County Poster they have 2A enrollment but play up.

650 is a 2A enrollment. To start the 2005 school year the enrollment was 667. Goodpasture was the largest 2A school in the state at that same time with 666 kids. Do the math genius /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Try beating someone worth mentioning at JBS /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If you think for one second that I care who takes my posts seriously on CoachT then you are SADLY MISTAKEN my friend.

With that said you should try reading once and a while instead of always taking sides with White House people. I said congrats following their win over Beech and got hammered for it. Now that I do some hammering of my own you and them get all bent out of shape.

I care about your "thoughts and views" about as much as you have cared for mine in the past. This means that I DON'T CARE what you think. If you don't like it then you can go get bent as far as I am concerned.

Anyone who reads the first posts on this thread and read the White House-Beech thread can see that I did not fire the first shots in either of those wars of words.

QUIT STICKING YOUR FACE WHERE IT DOESN'T BELONG........... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Cheatham Co. may not be posted on this thread but I don't see Greenbrier posted on the title of the topic either. The same goes for Jo Byrns.

I have never responded to any of your foolish postings, however, seeing how you are giving everyone $#%t on this board about every little thing, I thought I would give you a little taste of your own medicine. You shouldnt be giving anyone crap about their grammar or spelling until you take a look at yourself dweeb. It's "once in a while" and not "once and a while." I am sorry that your team stinks and cannot figure out why you have to take it out on everyone else. I bet you suffer from "little man" syndrome. It must really stink to be you

I??™ve argued with the ???bottom feeder??? on several occasions in the past. I??™ve learned to ignore him and to accept him for what he truly is, a BLOWHARD !! He hates White House but just can??™t avoid coming into any thread that even mentions the Devils. It??™s a must for him to disagree with just about every opinion a Devil fan has about ???their??? team and then proceeds to call them names such as ???moron??? for posting their opinions. Take away the animated icons and I don't know that he could complete a post.

It??™s happened in the past and I suppose it will happen again, but if you give the BLOWHARD enough rope, he will eventually hang himself.

As far as the game Friday night, I believe the Devils will win this game against the War Eagles. I don??™t think it will be by a large margin, but I think the Devils will gain control by the second quarter.

650 is a 2A enrollment. To start the 2005 school year the enrollment was 667. Goodpasture was the largest 2A school in the state at that same time with 666 kids. Do the math genius /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Try beating someone worth mentioning at JBS /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm really not sure what you're problem is. I specifically said that you were a 2a school playing up in 3a. Further, we beat the people they put in front of us.

I??™ve argued with the ???bottom feeder??? on several occasions in the past. I??™ve learned to ignore him and to accept him for what he truly is, a BLOWHARD !! He hates White House but just can??™t avoid coming into any thread that even mentions the Devils. It??™s a must for him to disagree with just about every opinion a Devil fan has about ???their??? team and then proceeds to call them names such as ???moron??? for posting their opinions. Take away the animated icons and I don't know that he could complete a post.

It??™s happened in the past and I suppose it will happen again, but if you give the BLOWHARD enough rope, he will eventually hang himself.

As far as the game Friday night, I believe the Devils will win this game against the War Eagles. I don??™t think it will be by a large margin, but I think the Devils will gain control by the second quarter.

I just don't understand why he has to be so vile.

I'm really not sure what you're problem is. I specifically said that you were a 2a school playing up in 3a. Further, we beat the people they put in front of us.

I just don't understand why he has to be so vile.

Well, well. I go away and check back in to to only find that the Mad Hater is still alive and well, just in another identity. Good luck to the Blue Devils. I'm elated to hear BDP is going strong, and even more so that the Eagles will not survive the onslaught of the Blue Boys. Do us proud Devils. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well, well. I go away and check back in to to only find that the Mad Hater is still alive and well, just in another identity. Good luck to the Blue Devils. I'm elated to hear BDP is going strong, and even more so that the Eagles will not survive the onslaught of the Blue Boys. Do us proud Devils. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm not sure what you mean. Are you talking about me? Who is the Mad Hater? Maybe I'm just having a Blonde moment.