USJ at Milan

bulldawgs#1

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, Briarcrest was #9 in the D2 poll last week. I dunno if Harding Academy was ranked when USJ beat them, but it's worth noting they have one of the top players in the country in Marlon Brown. Briarcrest was no slouch either as a D2-AA team with several college prospects (though their QB missed the second half). I believe USJ has had the tougher schedule so far but it's kind of apples and oranges.

This should be a great game with two high-powered (though different) offenses.

exactly how many teams are there in the DII program right now?

Lets not forget......Bad Blood Between both teams . I think dawgs win just cause the coaching staff.not to take anything away from USJ cause they will bring their A game but i have to believe This years team at Johnnie Hale will go undefeated thru the regular season This is by far gonna be a hardnosed hard hitting game. Milan has so many weapons too much to handle i think. 21-17 at the half however final will be 42- 17 Dawgs winning at home

exactly how many teams are there in the DII program right now?

oh come on guys, what does that matter. According to most Milan posters over the last 3-4 years, all private schools are big recruiting schools.So Im sure all the DII programs are loaded even the bottom 3. As a foot note my nephew is a junior at USJ .Twelve of the 13 juniors playing football were there in the seventh grade and 11 of 13 were there in kindergarden.Hard to imagine knowing a 4year old is going to be a stud player in high school.Those numbers are almost identical in each sport and class at the school.Most of the ones that start in the seventh grade came from private schools that only offered K-6th grade.

alot of people have not been giving usj credit but i have feeling after friday they will earn it. i live in mckenzie were we have a very good team ourself . but jake overbey and usj are one of the best teams around and they will do all their talking on the field friday.everybody can predict a score and thats great but win or lose usj will earn repect.

Yea, they will bulldogfan! I bet it stays close for the first bit of the game and turns into a Milan W in the end. I think it'll be close for awhile and will be a fun game to watch. The passing attack of USJ and the running attack of Milan. Will JW play? If not that's a big hurt for Milan because JW is quick enough to keep up with USJ WR's.

pls this is crazy usj wont get within 14 of milan

You know, it's easy for fans to get on here and sound all confident and secure about their team's certain victories and all, but I'll guarantee you that Coach Morris and his team are working harder this week than they have in a long time to get ready for USJ. I think (as you probably do) that there is a real good chance for a major upset in this game. All it will take in this one is for one team to come out a little too flat or a little too nervous and it could turn ugly quick.