USJ at Milan

bulldawgs#1

Kids This Is The Reason You Shouldn't Do Crack And Post On CoachT.

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Butchie, you should do public service announcements for CoachT!!! Haaaa!!!haaa!!!!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Milan winning 42 to 21/28 with the Dawgs scoring every time they touch the ball save one. Milan needs to play a smart game and run the ball, eat clock and limit the Bruins possessions. I know USJ is good enough to put some points on the board but I do feel Milan's secondary will be able to stop the Bruins on occasion. How many times they stop them will be the key. The D line will have a very hard time getting to Overby simply because every set has a hot read and he will throw it before he takes the sack. The Bruins D-Line will still go low as to get Milan's line off their feet. That will allow for the LB's to come up and make a tackle. It is also hard for a runner to get through the pile of bodies laying around that line. I would guess we will see some sweeps out of the Dawgs this week. "IF" Milan takes care of the ball they will win this game.

oh come on guys, what does that matter. According to most Milan posters over the last 3-4 years, all private schools are big recruiting schools.So Im sure all the DII programs are loaded even the bottom 3. As a foot note my nephew is a junior at USJ .Twelve of the 13 juniors playing football were there in the seventh grade and 11 of 13 were there in kindergarden.Hard to imagine knowing a 4year old is going to be a stud player in high school.Those numbers are almost identical in each sport and class at the school.Most of the ones that start in the seventh grade came from private schools that only offered K-6th grade.

Dont get so defensive. We all have opinions but no one said anything about recruiting. I've just heard a lot about USJ and JCS moving to DII and was curious how many teams there were currently. Plus, If Briarcrest was #9 out of 11 teams, you should hardly brag about beating a top ten DII team.

Dont get so defensive. We all have opinions but no one said anything about recruiting. I've just heard a lot about USJ and JCS moving to DII and was curious how many teams there were currently. Plus, If Briarcrest was #9 out of 11 teams, you should hardly brag about beating a top ten DII team.

Not being defensive, just reiterating what you and others have always contended. If private schools recruit, then even #11 out of 11 is something to brag about.But where exactly did you see us bragging.Thats more up your alley.

Not even Milan wants any of Henry County this year. Having said that, no one else wants any of Milan.

Milan will roll in the second half.

No doubt in my mind, that Henry County and Milan are the two best teams around here, but

I am interested in seeing what HC can do with Brighten who comes into town next week most likely

an undefeated team.

Should be a good one. I will be there and pulling for HC, but it may be a better game than some

of the cocky HC fans think. Brighten has had a way of upsetting people over the past few years.

Good luck patriots and dogs.

Going out to see Milan and USJ Friday. I was really impressed by Milan QB vs. Camden. Milan

may have a little trouble with USJ, if they have a weakness it might be secondary, Camden had

a few passes against them, and you know USJ is gonna throw that ball around. They always have,

whether in 1A or 2A.

please explain how milan stops themselves. Only 5 turnovers all season. Milan is averaging 42 points per game. They have punted only six times in five games. Not sure what you mean

The main one "holding Milan", all fumbles are not turnovers, but they do cause you to stop you self. Example Gilbert fumbled 3 times @ Camden, no yards. Milan is just not as sharp as they should be based on the teams they have played.

Guest nwtnsports

I'm backing sls on this one.

9 fumbles/3 lost, 1 interception, 5 punts, 33 penalties for 274 yards

Don't get me wrong. These numbers, except for the penalties, are still very good and much better than most, if not all, of the area's AA teams. But some of you guys get on here and make it seem like Milan is perfect. Talented, definitely. Unbeaten, so far - and I guess that's what really matters. I still think, however, that we have yet to see the Bulldogs play as well as they can for a complete game on both sides of the ball. That's not intended to be a knock on the players or coaches. In fact, it is a significant challenge this year, considering how strong they can be and that they've had pretty big leads - four or more touchdowns in the second half in every game, except Humboldt. It's easy to have a let down. Injuries have been a factor the last couple of weeks, too. I have to think, though, that at some point - maybe this week or in the one of following four, but for sure in the playoffs - they will need to put together a complete game in order to win.

Here's another point. If you like them or not, respect them or not - USJ is 5-0 coming in tomorrow night. They've put up big offensive numbers and scored lots of points. The Bruins have talent, too. You've got to believe that Coach Marley will have them fired up and ready - he's a really good coach, after all, taking three teams to state championship games. This is their best team since moving up to AA in '05.

One of these teams will be 6-0. The other will lose their first game of the season. We'll see who that is, on the field, tomorrow night. Best of luck to both Milan and USJ, and hope they have two great days of practice leading up to the big game.