Who will 7-AAA  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who will 7-AAA

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, should be a great season.

I see Oakland re-loading just like every year. Coach King definetely knows what he is doing. One of the greatest in the state IMO

Riverdale has some great young talent- question is can they play older and more experienced than they are.

I look for the Blaze to be competitive as always, falling between 3 and 6. Well coached and quick guards. Look for the kid(forgot his name) down low to have a big year

Can White Co. recover from losing all of those seniors? Yet to be seen.

Lebanon will have to work hard but they always seem to scrap their way into games even if they don't have the same talent (even though sometimes they do, just not sure about this year, any info?)

Warren Co. will probably be at the bottom of the district again. Hate it for those kids. I don't think they work any less hard than anyone else. Just doesn't seem in the cards for em. maybe one day somethin will click and they can work thier way out of eighth

The Stars will most likely be favored to win the district, (my guess). They have a very talented group of individuals. If they can play like a team, they will definetely be tough to beat. Coaching change is interesting, assistant moving to head , we'll see how that goes.

Cookeville returns more than a few starters. Looks like a senior and junior laden team. I think they will challenge for the district title. Dont forget, the Cavs beat the Stars twice last year. They will have to win on the road in the boro tho in order to have a chance.

1. siegel

2. Cookeville

3. Oakland

4. Riverdale

5. Blackman

6. White Co.

7. Lebanon

8. Warren Co.

Good luck to everyone. Can't Wait for it to begin.

I see Oakland re-loading just like every year. Coach King definetely knows what he is doing. One of the greatest in the state IMO

Riverdale has some great young talent- question is can they play older and more experienced than they are.

I look for the Blaze to be competitive as always, falling between 3 and 6. Well coached and quick guards. Look for the kid(forgot his name) down low to have a big year

Lebanon will have to work hard but they always seem to scrap their way into games even if they don't have the same talent (even though sometimes they do, just not sure about this year, any info?)

Warren Co. will probably be at the bottom of the district again. Hate it for those kids. I don't think they work any less hard than anyone else. Just doesn't seem in the cards for em. maybe one day somethin will click and they can work thier way out of eighth

The Stars will most likely be favored to win the district, (my guess). They have a very talented group of individuals. If they can play like a team, they will definetely be tough to beat. Coaching change is interesting, assistant moving to head , we'll see how that goes.

Cookeville returns more than a few starters. Looks like a senior and junior laden team. I think they will challenge for the district title. Dont forget, the Cavs beat the Stars twice last year. They will have to win on the road in the boro tho in order to have a chance.

1. siegel

2. Cookeville

3. Oakland

4. Riverdale

5. Blackman

6. White Co.

7. Lebanon

8. Warren Co.

I saw siegel and Oakland play this summer and know quite a bit about blackman and Riverdale's young talent

Siegel is the Best team in Rutherford County hands down

Oakland is not extremely talented but they have Randy king as a coach thats worth 18 win right there

Blackman will compete but like football not sure about their offensive firepower Dajuan brown the big kid down low is hurt again but tay Smith is back if he keeps his head on straight he could cause some teas some trouble in the district

Riverdale is very young but at the same time very talented could be an up and down year but they will surprise some people

1. siegel

2. Cookeville

3. Oakland

4. Riverdale

5. Blackman

6. White Co.

7. Lebanon

8. Warren Co.

I saw siegel and Oakland play this summer and know quite a bit about blackman and Riverdale's young talent

Siegel is the Best team in Rutherford County hands down

Oakland is not extremely talented but they have Randy king as a coach thats worth 18 win right there

Blackman will compete but like football not sure about their offensive firepower Dajuan brown the big kid down low is hurt again but tay Smith is back if he keeps his head on straight he could cause some teas some trouble in the district

Riverdale is very young but at the same time very talented could be an up and down year but they will surprise some people

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know enough to make lots of predictions for this upcoming season. However, it seems on paper Siegel should be tough to beat. I think White County's Aaron Puckett will be the districts leading scorer. That's about all I will say for now. This will be White County's last year in this District. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Go Warriors!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I also heard that after not playing most of last season that 6'5" post Matt Mitchell is back playing for the Warriors.

I dont know enough to make lots of predictions for this upcoming season. However, it seems on paper Siegel should be tough to beat. I think White County's Aaron Puckett will be the districts leading scorer. That's about all I will say for now. This will be White County's last year in this District. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Go Warriors!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I also heard that after not playing most of last season that 6'5" post Matt Mitchell is back playing for the Warriors.

I will probably have to agree with that, since thats all of their scoring will come from. I think Siegel wins the district with only one or two losses. They have just too much fire power and will have balanced scoring. My only question is with a new coach and new point guard how will they do in the post season...and who is their pt. guard?????

We cant forget about stewart mitchell, I'm predicting him to be sparta's go to man.

I will probably have to agree with that, since thats all of their scoring will come from. I think Siegel wins the district with only one or two losses. They have just too much fire power and will have balanced scoring. My only question is with a new coach and new point guard how will they do in the post season...and who is their pt. guard?????

I recall a few years ago a Siegel team having this caliber of players. The question is will they play team ball or will their egos get in the way of playing for the team, not themselves. They definately have the talent and a lot will be determined by how they are coached. Riverdale is young and will be inconsistent initially, but may surprise many.

Another crazy season of drama in 7-AAA is near, so its time to once again for all 7-AAA posters to congregate for another season of fun. I want to hear everyone's opinion on how this season will fall into place

What??? You mean to tell me that NO-ONE pick Warren Coiunty to win the district?????? I hate to say it but I totally agree !!! We are really gonna struggle this year. I would take 1 that's right 1 district win right now . I truly hope they prove the "ole swami" wrong.

I recall a few years ago a Siegel team having this caliber of players. The question is will they play team ball or will their egos get in the way of playing for the team, not themselves. They definately have the talent and a lot will be determined by how they are coached. Riverdale is young and will be inconsistent initially, but may surprise many.

having coached two kids on that siegel team and having coached against the rest of them I have to think egos will not be a problem for the stars, I also saw them play this summer they were very unselfish