MidTennFootball

Who will 7-AAA  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who will 7-AAA

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly..which siegel player doesnt live in the siegel zone? and yes siegel has had 9 players/managers go to college on athletic scholarships in the last 4 years.

And how many played more than 1 year? 2? MAYBE 3?

exactly. there is no one at siegel illegal. and yes people want to come here. heck hockenberry kicks himself everyday cause he left....trust me ive heard him say it!!!!

Bet he's not kicking himself tonight..................

White Co. led Cookeville tonight with 6 mins until half by a score of 28-10. Cookeville cut the lead to 10 at the half. Cookeville came out hot in the 3rd and cut the lead to 2 points after 3 quarters. Cookeville stayed hot in the 4th and won by approx. 10 points.

Standing room only tonight.

Oops indeed. You would think eventually that Siegel would learn hot to shoot from the charity stripe......... 5-15? OUCH!

And that will be their downfall eventually.

White Co. led Cookeville tonight with 6 mins until half by a score of 28-10. Cookeville cut the lead to 10 at the half. Cookeville came out hot in the 3rd and cut the lead to 2 points after 3 quarters. Cookeville stayed hot in the 4th and won by approx. 10 points.

Standing room only tonight.

And that will be their downfall eventually.

It is indeed hard to defend against a team that can just get hot all of a sudden. But like you said, its the defense that wins championships.

So i did what i promised and did a little research on Siegel's homecourt advantage:

last 2 seasons: 16-3 84% winning percentage

Since the school opened: 52-18 74% winning percentage

i would say thats pretty good and would like to see if any other school in the district can rival those numbers.

p.s. oaklands non-district cupcake games against tullahoma and coffee co. doesnt count.

white county has lost 3 in a row to Siegel...guess they should have brought their refs with them!!

Over the last 2 years: Siegel 16-4 (I got 14-4 but we'll use your #s), OHS 17-4

Since Siegel opened OHS is 65-13 at home.....Now you can see it. No more than 3 home losses in any year.

Trying to find Tullahoma and Coffee Co on Oakland's Schedule, did find Lincoln Co on Siegel's. We haven't played Coffee Co in a regular season game since like 1990.

I am very proud of our boys tonight they worked really hard today and played hard today even when we was down...we had a Vari Craig sighting it was REAL nice to see him decide to play again. He had a reall good game was runnig down the court and was fighting for the ball this kid can be real good if he wants to be but he has to decide on what he wants...

i thought there was a lot of hustle today that we havent seen in a few weeks and i hope it continues..i understand losing but i dont like losing if your not playing hard and the past few weeks i didnt think the team was playing hard (since siegel)tonight they played hard and got after it. Now if we can do that on tues who knows what this team could do

great job tonight guys TJ you and the shooter need to shoot about 500 extra shot a day after pracitce and get your shot back and your confidence but get all the guards and all of you shoot for an extra 20-30 minutes you will see the results espcially by tournament time

GO WARRIORS

Wonder where sieglegrad, boroballer, and all the other siegel posters are.....beats me /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I imagine that their collective heads exploded from the mere thought of Oakland being able to challenge Siegel. I guess our boys didnt get the memo that they are supposed to lose to Siegel.............