7-AAA 2008-2009

MidTennFootball

Who will 7-AAA  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who will 7-AAA

Im not sure of the financial ramifications but I think the next high school in Rutherford county needs to have a mega football stadium and gym. I like the idea of having seats all the way around the gym. If any of you have ever been to Cleveland High school's gym Im thinking just like theirs but bigger

I think the set-up that Oakland, Riverdale, and Siegel have do pretty well. Which begs the question, why didnt they follow suit with Blackman's GYM? I am not saying that Blackman isnt a good host, they are, they have run a fine tournament. But the lack of seating was a hindrance.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the set-up that Oakland, Riverdale, and Siegel have do pretty well. Which begs the question, why didnt they follow suit with Blackman's GYM? I am not saying that Blackman isnt a good host, they are, they have run a fine tournament. But the lack of seating was a hindrance.

I dont know. I just remember going to the riverdale/oakland football game this year, and when I got to the game about 15 minutes before kickoff the line was unreal and it was already pretty much packed so I just left and went to the blackman/lavergne game, and it was pretty packed too. maybe not the gyms but the football stadiums need to be bigger

I dont know. I just remember going to the riverdale/oakland football game this year, and when I got to the game about 15 minutes before kickoff the line was unreal and it was already pretty much packed so I just left and went to the blackman/lavergne game, and it was pretty packed too. maybe not the gyms but the football stadiums need to be bigger

Well its probably too late to do anything about it now. I imagine everybody's stadium was the same just to save some money to be honest, but they serve their purpose.

yeah i know. i guess we should have played in the warren county shoot out with oakland. then we could have got on the bus with yall and road to woodbury for the cannon county classic. then at christmas we could go play in the father ryan classic. hahahahahaha CUPCAKE SCHEDULE!!!

thats why we go play science hill and liberty tech and memphis central and Dobbyns-Bennett. so we can get ready to smack yall in the mouth when it really counts...TOURNAMENT TIME!!

and by the way we played terrible against science hill. ill give you that one.

thats how i know we can run. we have played the best from all over the state. just look at the signature line at the bottom of my posts. laugh at those numbers son!!!!

Well "Warriormom" looks like Oakland's "cupcake schedule" got them to substate. Too bad we can't say the same for Siegel.

Bet someone turned GREEN last night in more ways than one. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Congrats to "2P" and all of Oakland's fans , players, and Coaches!!! The "Ole SWAMI" is indeed an Oakland fan , from here on out. Good luck in your quest for the "GOLD BALL" .