MidTennFootball

Who will 7-AAA  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who will 7-AAA

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody want to take a shot at preseason all-district teams?

Well I'll throw some names out there

Potential 1st team players

Siegel: Gooch, Tate, Hammonds

Cookeville: Akers

Lebanon: Smith

Blackman: D. Smith, T. Smith, Brown if healthy early enough, & from what I saw from Blackman over the summer, they have quite a few sleepers.

Oakland: Hockenberry, Hughes, & sure I'm forgetting somebody.

White County: Puckett, S. Mitchell

Not too sure about Riverdale and Warren County....

Ready for the season.

Can someone answer me this.....how does someone just get to change school and play for another team? Why did he leave Siegel?? Is it a county, city or school rule that prevents someone from playing at differents schools??

His dad is an assistant principal at LaVergne, and employees of the school system can move their kids wherever, otherwise, Randy would not let him on the team

His dad is an assistant principal at LaVergne, and employees of the school system can move their kids wherever, otherwise, Randy would not let him on the team

That rule seems odd?? So if they are un happy with a coach, they can just leave?? There is no way that can be right?? I mean the TSSAA would have to step in? So according to what you are saying he could play for one team one night, then switch to another the next day??? So why did he leave Siegel?? Maybe you're right, just never heard of that being that way?? Just trying to learn. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

That rule seems odd?? So if they are un happy with a coach, they can just leave?? There is no way that can be right?? I mean the TSSAA would have to step in? So according to what you are saying he could play for one team one night, then switch to another the next day??? So why did he leave Siegel?? Maybe you're right, just never heard of that being that way?? Just trying to learn. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

I think there is more to do that, but from what I understand, they live in the Oakland Zone anyways, so they have all of their bases covered. From what I was told, he never really had a problem with the coaches, just never really liked being at Siegel..............