MidTennFootball

Who will 7-AAA  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who will 7-AAA

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Warren County really struggling this year, to the point where they might not even be competitve. Here's hoping they prove the "ole swami" wrong !! Go Pioneers !!

14pioneers, I heard they did pretty good last Saturday in some scrimmages. Have you seen them? I think they may struggle the first half of the year and the second half could pull off a few upsets. Good luck this year Pioneers!!!!!!!

14pioneers, I heard they did pretty good last Saturday in some scrimmages. Have you seen them? I think they may struggle the first half of the year and the second half could pull off a few upsets. Good luck this year Pioneers!!!!!!!

No, I haven't seen them yet this year "Nitro14" , But you don't replace Weitzel and Weir with anyone I seen on that team last year. Also, I heard there have been some players who chose not to return this year, but you've seen them, please give me some encouraging words on what you've seen. Did they play the quality of competition we will face in our district ??

No, I haven't seen them yet this year "Nitro14" , But you don't replace Weitzel and Weir with anyone I seen on that team last year. Also, I heard there have been some players who chose not to return this year, but you've seen them, please give me some encouraging words on what you've seen. Did they play the quality of competition we will face in our district ??

I haven't seen them yet. Michael is still in football, hopefully til Dec. 6th! We did talk with Coach Smith at the youth football games and he said we would be running a new offense. I think they will have a tough year. Like you said Weitzel and Weir is hard to replace. I think Prater will provide good leadership for the team along with Kyrie Harris.

I haven't seen them yet. Michael is still in football, hopefully til Dec. 6th! We did talk with Coach Smith at the youth football games and he said we would be running a new offense. I think they will have a tough year. Like you said Weitzel and Weir is hard to replace. I think Prater will provide good leadership for the team along with Kyrie Harris.

Just got word from some parents from Warren County that a freshman player by the name of Hunter Daniel has been diagnosed with a hole in his heart and that is more than likely going to have to have surgery to be corrected. So they were telling me he cannot play at this point and his parents are asking for everyones to keep him in your thoughts and prayers.