6 lincoln co 1-4-1

7 coffee co 0-5-1

this saturday times unknown

coffee co at columbia

lincoln co at tullahoma

lawrence co at franklin co

columbia and franklin co games are at 7:00

no clue on the tullahoma game

Shelbyville has had a good season and have a few outstanding players. As for district champs I am not too sure....every team has been so inconsistant that anyone could take it this year. As for Kayla Warren, I believe district mvp is an overstatement-- there are more deserving players out there. Not dissing her of course, she is a great player, I just think that there are others who would get it instead. How do you feel on Katlin Buchanan going from Tullahoma to Shelbyville? That made everyone a little nervous...

I have read your response over and over. How could you not say Kayla Warren is not the mvp in District 8AAA. Who deserves it more than her? I bet she gets it and deservingly so. She might have been the best player last year. And they did win the District regular season championship. I know that is just your opinion, but come on, be realistic.

I have read your response over and over. How could you not say Kayla Warren is not the mvp in District 8AAA. Who deserves it more than her? I bet she gets it and deservingly so. She might have been the best player last year. And they did win the District regular season championship. I know that is just your opinion, but come on, be realistic.

Hmm I think I will have to agree. Kayla Warren is a great player, I hope to play against her for district championships. That would(and hopefully will /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" ) be a great game. Nobody can tell what will happen this year, many of the teams have been so inconsistant.

Just some stats to prove my point...Shelbyville beat Tullahoma 4-1. Tullahoma beat Lincoln County by a landslide 6-0. Shelbyville beat Lincoln County just 2-1. Tullahoma and Shelbyville put up the same scores against Riverdale. Just comparing the teams in district--it seems difficult to predict the final standings. This year will be unpredictable...just about anyone could take it home.

Hmm I think I will have to agree. Kayla Warren is a great player, I hope to play against her for district championships. That would(and hopefully will /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" ) be a great game. Nobody can tell what will happen this year, many of the teams have been so inconsistant.

Just some stats to prove my point...Shelbyville beat Tullahoma 4-1. Tullahoma beat Lincoln County by a landslide 6-0. Shelbyville beat Lincoln County just 2-1. Tullahoma and Shelbyville put up the same scores against Riverdale. Just comparing the teams in district--it seems difficult to predict the final standings. This year will be unpredictable...just about anyone could take it home.

If Tullahoma wants a rematch with Shelbyville, they are gonna have to go through Columbia, who beat them earlier this year. I thought Columbia played Riverdale in a scrimmage this year, but its not listed on Euro anymore?????

If Tullahoma wants a rematch with Shelbyville, they are gonna have to go through Columbia, who beat them earlier this year. I thought Columbia played Riverdale in a scrimmage this year, but its not listed on Euro anymore?????

Yeah this is true. I won't give my thoughts on Columbia though this time. I will just say I hope Tullahoma can get through them to get to Shelbyville. I thought so too? You are right though, it's not listed....?

Yeah this is true. I won't give my thoughts on Columbia though this time. I will just say I hope Tullahoma can get through them to get to Shelbyville. I thought so too? You are right though, it's not listed....?

CChap, Please give us your thoughts on Columbia. I think the Tullahoma vs Columbia game will be hard fought just like the first one. It will be interesting