Week 8: 2-4 (2-1) Gordonsville @ 1-5 (1-2) Monterey

panther14

DaCoach, I changed the "stupid" WEST to EAST mistake in my opening post. Must have been all the Cough medicine I drunk that morning....( Ithink that's a line from a Bill Murray movie BTW). Anyway, I hope Heady and Company have them ready, I think that they will, however, if MHS scores first, I think they take it. But if the "G-Men" do (Chris Berman throw out there) they'll score a lot 'cause of the emotional factor setting in. But, that being said, they have really went all out this fall break practices, and so maybe they pull this one out. I still stick to my G-ville 16 MHS 22 score prediction!

Good fall break thus far...?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No that would have been Joe Gore! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Have you checked out the mutlimedia on the CoachT home page? There's a big M on the field on one of the thumbnails. Ain't that cool.

great game wildcats. props to those tigers from GHS. at the end,,,,VICTORY FORMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all jokes aside Monterey play a great game. props to them also!!! our D held when we needed to hold, our O made plays when we needed to make plays. proud of you boys!! Friendship will be very tough next week . i think our young cubs may have grew teeth tonight. playing in game like this is a valuable tool that promotes growth. i would like to wish both teams much success in the future.

Gville had plenty of doubters this week.

No one that I worked with that are Region 4 fans thought we had much of a chance after the showing last week.

Winning games like this one can help a team mature.

Props to the coaching staff with the adjustments they made that held Monterey scoreless in the second half.

I would like to say that Gville played this game without their best defensive end which is a necessity against a wing-t.

I wasn't at the game, so I don't know who exactly played in his place, but props to the defense to stepping up in his absence. It was also glad to hear Brady Hearn was back on the field.