Pearl-Cohn at White House

oldHASbeen59

You mentioned the word "Catfish" before I had even posted. You were thinking of me. Hope you aren't getting all hot and bothered by the thoughts of my posts /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

no, the word DaDumbfish is what i used,hard to get the two confused

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, the word DaDumbfish is what i used,hard to get the two confused

From the net on Defin of a Catfish!

Bottom feeders! Juvenile catfish, like most fish, have relatively large heads

BDPMOM-you don't want to get that nasty Catfish smell on yer hands!!" So if his dream is to be a bottom feeder with a large head. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Let have that dream! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good Luck White House. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I would have really liked to seen that game. I will be in Orlando, FL working. I'm sure I can find a good game to watch down there on a friday night.

You can go to whitehousefootball.com and there should be a place where you can click and listen to the game. It is on the net. The icon is not there until right before the game. Hope you can get it and at least listen to it.

You mentioned the word "Catfish" before I had even posted. You were thinking of me. Hope you aren't getting all hot and bothered by the thoughts of my posts /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey I wonder if DaCatfish could stay off one White House's post for at least one week. Can you do it?

Good Luck White House. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I would have really liked to seen that game. I will be in Orlando, FL working. I'm sure I can find a good game to watch down there on a friday night.

are you from White House? If so, what years did you attend?

You can go to whitehousefootball.com and there should be a place where you can click and listen to the game. It is on the net. The icon is not there until right before the game. Hope you can get it and at least listen to it.

Good luck getting the internet broadcast to work, well actually it works but the quality stinks, you cannot understand a thing that is being said. It sounds like someone is using their cellphone to broadcast the game.

That's because your girlfriend called me over on the first post. Look at the Cheatham County thread and you'll see WH fans over there too. You sure are good at being handy aren't you dandy????

Go Pearl Cohn!!!!!!!! In the words of Catfish Pinder at this time I would like to tell the handy one "don't play wit it" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey bdp079, I will stay off if White House fans could actually:

1.) not post my name in a negative way to start a topic

2.) stay off of my topic

IF THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN THEN YOU'LL NEVER GET RID OF ME /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Pearl Cohn can make something good of a terrible season if they can humiliate White House on television.

the only humiliation i see going on is you representing cheatham co. and sycamore football,i would be embarassed if i was those schools