Rankings For Week of 10/5-10/11

mjuhb

I have a hunch about Soddy and Franklin. They seem to be peaking. Soddy did lose to Riverdale 1-0, but it was early and there's certainly no shame in losing to Riverdale. Soddy has recent high quality wins (GPS, CCS). It will be interesting to see how they match up with Farragut.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to clarify, Houston beat St. Benedict tonight 2-1. Strange evening--lights didn't work at St. Benedict, so the game started early and was called with about ten minutes left when a Houston player landed on her neck and was taken away by ambulance. (It would have been dark by the time the game was able to restart anyway.) She'll be fine--just a few muscle strains.

You're right, they're physical.

Sorry if I got it wrong. A SB dad sent me the score and then called to provide detail. I hadn't gotten into the Saturday night moon shine at that point, so I thought I was on. I'll re-check my text. Glad she will be ok. We've been fortunate this week with serious looking, not being so serious.

SBA? Roller Derby may be their calling.

You are "right-on" . I wondered why my daughter told me they were practicing today at the skating rink. It all makes sense now. Coach I wants to be prepared when the Jammer starts the Power Play. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Mjuhb:

I agree with your rankings for this week with the exception of Ravenwood. 6 ties, many against non ranked teams, does not support a top 5 ranking. Your rankings attempt to reflect how the individual teams are playing for each week, similar to the AP, ESPN and USAToday polls for all of the other sports, which is how it should be. Teams will move up and down depending upon their play for that week, not based on whom they have beaten 3-4 weeks ago. Good job providing interesting information for debate. Keep it up!!

I believe Ravenwood's ranking will prove to be legitimate. I saw them against Father Ryan. They have a very strong defense. That is why the scores are so low, and they have enough offense to win the game. I think MJ has them ranked high because no AAA team other than Bearden has beat them yet, and they have some quality wins and ties.....

I believe Ravenwood's ranking will prove to be legitimate. I saw them against Father Ryan. They have a very strong defense. That is why the scores are so low, and they have enough offense to win the game. I think MJ has them ranked high because no AAA team other than Bearden has beat them yet, and they have some quality wins and ties.....

9 wins,,,

2 losses..

6 ties...

Hmmm

Glad to see the Lady Raptors could cause a little lively discussion.

The rankings really are not as important as trying to get out of our District during playoffs with three of the top five in our home District. If we do not bring our best Independence and Centennial can also be difficult to get by.