Rankings For Week of 10/5-10/11

mjuhb

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tullahoma's competetive every time they hit the field, Warren should be no different.

I appreciate your response. Maybe I should have been more specific so others would understand "exactly" what I was asking. Playing back-to-back games sometimes does not allow time to recover from fatigue or injuries and therefore a team's effectiveness and ability to compete at their "highest level" can be affected. Considering those factors, I was asking if the quick turn around (with the factors or fatigue or injuries that were not healed from yet) were going to play into tonight's game. Does that help? I was not challenging either team's abilities and had hoped that such was understood but apparently not. Good day, Mate!

MJUHB,

Thoughts on tonights Tullahoma and Warren County game. Is Tullahoma going to be competitive after playing last night?

well the kids did alot of standing and watching last night so i think there fitness will be fine

last night was senior night and they're out on fall break too

jeff has went back to sweeper stopper

probably 2-0 tullahoma if the laziness is still there or maybe 4 or 5 to nothing if the girls decide to play

Alright I saw the Shelbyville post about them winning their district, but I have to ask this. Are you district champions before the tournament starts or if you win the District Tournament. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I appreciate your response. Maybe I should have been more specific so others would understand "exactly" what I was asking. Playing back-to-back games sometimes does not allow time to recover from fatigue or injuries and therefore a team's effectiveness and ability to compete at their "highest level" can be affected. Considering those factors, I was asking if the quick turn around (with the factors or fatigue or injuries that were not healed from yet) were going to play into tonight's game. Does that help? I was not challenging either team's abilities and had hoped that such was understood but apparently not. Good day, Mate!

Whitey, you misinterpreted my response. I wasn't questioning your question, just saying that Tullahoma is usually competetive no matter what pre-existing circumstances there are. Sorry if it sounded different to you. I've never been called Mate before, kinda like the sound of it, though. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You can be regular season district champs, and/or district tournament champs.

Is there 2 different Trophies?? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> I've never paid attention to the awards part before. I'm usually trying to find the score of McMinn CO./ Cleveland game. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Tullahoma 3 and Warren County 2

Tullahoma seemed to be fatigued after playing 3 games in 4 days. They possessed the ball probably 75% of the time but failed to finish. Given some rest and a dry field, I believe some of the things they were trying to do would work better. Anyway, congrats on the win and good job to Warren County for playing them close and tough. Keep having fun!