Rankings For Week of 10/5-10/11

mjuhb

Who scored with Asst?...Give me some news, This Debate is putting me asleep! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You missed sr night at Red Bank and you need the beauty sleep anyway

Dakota Johnson 1 (on a header) Elizabeth Geier assist

Kelsey Swann 2 not sure on the assists

Geier 1 Melissa Downs assist

Clair Lanter 1 on a direct kick

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Briarcrest - 3

Hutchison - 2

Tough weather conditions.....torential rain for 75 minutes of the 80 minute game. Refs didn't call much as (I guess) it was hard to see what was slipping and what was pushing. It is virtually impossible to play a possession game when the field is soaked with 2 to 3 inches of water! Game was scoreless at the half. Hutchison scored early in the 2nd half and then Briarcrest answered with three goals. Nearing the end of the game Hutchison got a 2nd goal.

To top is off, it was senior night in the nasty weather conditions. The only time it was not raining hard was luckily during the presentation of the seniors.

Looking foward to post season and hopefully some nice, dry weather!

Tullahoma 3 and Warren County 2

Tullahoma seemed to be fatigued after playing 3 games in 4 days. They possessed the ball probably 75% of the time but failed to finish. Given some rest and a dry field, I believe some of the things they were trying to do would work better. Anyway, congrats on the win and good job to Warren County for playing them close and tough. Keep having fun!

i'm surprised they even played because it rained most of the afternoon and night

Guest TheChosenOne

Briarcrest - 3

Hutchison - 2

Tough weather conditions.....torential rain for 75 minutes of the 80 minute game. Refs didn't call much as (I guess) it was hard to see what was slipping and what was pushing. It is virtually impossible to play a possession game when the field is soaked with 2 to 3 inches of water! Game was scoreless at the half. Hutchison scored early in the 2nd half and then Briarcrest answered with three goals. Nearing the end of the game Hutchison got a 2nd goal.

To top is off, it was senior night in the nasty weather conditions. The only time it was not raining hard was luckily during the presentation of the seniors.

Ridiculous that such a game had to be played in such conditions. Not so much concerned about the result but rather the safety of the kids. Hutchison has probably lost a a player for the rest of the season due to injury because of the field conditions.

Kudos to Briarcrest for the win.

Ridiculous that such a game had to be played in such conditions. Not so much concerned about the result but rather the safety of the kids. Hutchison has probably lost a a player for the rest of the season due to injury because of the field conditions.

Kudos to Briarcrest for the win.

I would have liked to play the game in better conditions also.....playing in 3 inches of water is not safe and the girls on both teams were unable to play a "real game" using their talent...not sure we really saw any soccer tonight....just girls trying to stay on their feet and somehow move a ball that did not want to move on the surface! I hope that your player is not seriously hurt....I know a lot of the players at Hutchison....could you share with me who got hurt? When did it happen during the game? thanks!

Guest TheChosenOne

I would have liked to play the game in better conditions also.....playing in 3 inches of water is not safe and the girls on both teams were unable to play a "real game" using their talent...not sure we really saw any soccer tonight....just girls trying to stay on their feet and somehow move a ball that did not want to move on the surface! I hope that your player is not seriously hurt....I know a lot of the players at Hutchison....could you share with me who got hurt? When did it happen during the game? thanks!

From what I am hearing it sounds like she will be ok. Will have to wait an ortho visit tomorrow to learn the extent of the injury. Its a wrist, so depending on the severity, she may get to play by region tourney time. At this time, all I can say is that it is a freshman.

Briarcrest - 3

Hutchison - 2

Hutchison's 2nd goal of the second half came with 15 minutes left to play. Not sure I would call that "nearing the end of the game". Hutch did score a 3rd goal near the end of the game on a corner but the ref denied it stating the game had ended. That must be the goal you are referring to.

Hutchison's 2nd goal of the second half came with 15 minutes left to play. Not sure I would call that "nearing the end of the game". Hutch did score a 3rd goal near the end of the game on a corner but the ref denied it stating the game had ended. That must be the goal you are referring to.

I had not noted the time on the 2nd goal....knew it was in the latter part of the 2ns half.

The one at the end of the game, from what I understand, was kicked in after the whistle blew and there was also on off sides call by the linesman prior to the whistle even being blown. It was a very messy game in general with questionable calls (or lack of) throughout the game. Maybe we will meet up again in the post season in better playing conditions! Good luck!