Rankings For Week of 10/5-10/11

mjuhb

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why such an ugly remark??? I post a score and mention how well Franklin is playing and you make a stupid comment about the next seven games. If we win the next seven games we will be in the regional finals where we have been the last 9 out of 10 years.

Everyone else simply posts their score and elects not to add comments such as yours did. Many would consider that bragging (aka an ugly remark lessening their accomplishment).

Everyone else simply posts their score and elects not to add comments such as yours did. Many would consider that bragging (aka an ugly remark lessening their accomplishment).

Don't pay him any mind. He pretty much just lurks on the board looking for something to which he can add a negative reply

Don't pay him any mind. He pretty much just lurks on the board looking for something to which he can add a negative reply

Cane how many people get on this site and post scores and say so and so played great and the team played great and they are just happy for their team. and I say we won seven straight and thats bragging??? NO BRAGGING IS SAYING FRANKLIN HAS WON TEN STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS. YOU BRING OUT THE WORST IN PEOPLE.

Cane how many people get on this site and post scores and say so and so played great and the team played great and they are just happy for their team. and I say we won seven straight and thats bragging??? NO BRAGGING IS SAYING FRANKLIN HAS WON TEN STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS. YOU BRING OUT THE WORST IN PEOPLE.

Let me reprint a post made earlier this season by "leftfooter" it was classic.....

Why there was a "Canes" Mutiny! Top 10 Reasons

(1) Canes only sees one perspective, HIS. A jury has 12 votes, CoachT has 1.

(2) He is always right, so don't waste our time with rebuttals.

(3) Colliersville is the best HS team, so don't blow you horn about OR or ND or Seagul. The score for OR was 2, no matter if they were own goals. The score book says 2, not bad 2, sloppy 2, ugly 2, unhappy 2, IT'S TWO!!!!

(4) His team plays the toughest schedule, so don't post yours and expect him to feel your pain.

(5) Colliersville won the state once recently, so they should win every year.

(6) Your team should not win, because they are not Colliersville.

(7) Colliersville's away schedule is tougher than yours.

(8) Canes knows Germantown Houston better than those who are part of the team.

(9) Canes is the reason you never hear from anyone else in the WEST.

And finally,

(10) Every high school (public and private) should build their own perfect size soccer stadium, even if they don't have any ground available, or extra funds for soccer, or over 2,200 kids in high school whose soccer parents think like Canes and can financially support anything they want to build. I think Colliersville is the largest public High School in the State of Tennessee, if not Canes will tell me who is, so they have a huge base from which to build a team, a stadium, and thus they are the BEST.

Respectfully,

Another Einstein

PS: I really like Collierville, but just let their self appointed spokesperson get under my skin. In fact, I heard a parent say just last week in East TN, Collierville is great, they just ain't no Bearden, whose has back to back State Championships, but no Canes to toot their horn.

Let me reprint a post made earlier this season by "leftfooter" it was classic.....

Why there was a "Canes" Mutiny! Top 10 Reasons

(1) Canes only sees one perspective, HIS. A jury has 12 votes, CoachT has 1.

(2) He is always right, so don't waste our time with rebuttals.

(3) Colliersville is the best HS team, so don't blow you horn about OR or ND or Seagul. The score for OR was 2, no matter if they were own goals. The score book says 2, not bad 2, sloppy 2, ugly 2, unhappy 2, IT'S TWO!!!!

(4) His team plays the toughest schedule, so don't post yours and expect him to feel your pain.

(5) Colliersville won the state once recently, so they should win every year.

(6) Your team should not win, because they are not Colliersville.

(7) Colliersville's away schedule is tougher than yours.

(8) Canes knows Germantown Houston better than those who are part of the team.

(9) Canes is the reason you never hear from anyone else in the WEST.

And finally,

(10) Every high school (public and private) should build their own perfect size soccer stadium, even if they don't have any ground available, or extra funds for soccer, or over 2,200 kids in high school whose soccer parents think like Canes and can financially support anything they want to build. I think Colliersville is the largest public High School in the State of Tennessee, if not Canes will tell me who is, so they have a huge base from which to build a team, a stadium, and thus they are the BEST.

Respectfully,

Another Einstein

PS: I really like Collierville, but just let their self appointed spokesperson get under my skin. In fact, I heard a parent say just last week in East TN, Collierville is great, they just ain't no Bearden, whose has back to back State Championships, but no Canes to toot their horn.

Yep that's a classic....love it.

While you might have taken offense at what Canes posted, some aren't doing much different by targeting him with personal attacks. To be honest, the "7 straight" comment did come across as somewhat of a "brag". When that happens, one opens themselves up to responses like Canes made.

Either way, we need to move on. I am not going to let this get into a bash fest on either side.

While you might have taken offense at what Canes posted, some aren't doing much different by targeting him with personal attacks. To be honest, the "7 straight" comment did come across as somewhat of a "brag". When that happens, one opens themselves up to responses like Canes made.

Either way, we need to move on. I am not going to let this get into a bash fest on either side.

Move on is right! I found the comment about 7 in a row to be entirely appropriate. It gave me some information about the team. There was no embellishment, no "we totally dominated our opponents." It was just fine with me.

You know BigG I respect how you monitor this site but you are way off base I was only letting people know that

Franklin is playing well. I did not say anything about it was domination or how great we are. If you look at my post I only report the scores period, But Saturday I decided to let people know that our winning streak was 7 games. I

BELIEVE THIS IS WHAT THE SITE IS ALL ABOUT INFORMATION. It's like the poster after you said I was glad to know that they had won 7 seven straight if we play them we should know this.

You mean to tell me that I'm the only person to mention about how their team is playing??? We have an entire thread to a great player in livingston which she derserves and I mention something a winning streak and it's bragging.

I'm done.

My post was this Franklin 3 PJPII 1 SEVEN STRAIGHT FOR fRANKLIN

I have to agree with TTU, it was a fairly innocent comment (IMO), saying that a team had won 7 straight. Some might see it a bragging, but a winning streak is something to brag about. Canes is somewhat of a Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde (I think he enjoys being the bad boy of the soccer boards....). He's sometimes got good information and insight, but his method or delivery often strikes people in the wrong way. All of us are passionate about soccer, or we wouldn't spend the time we do on the boards.

Good luck to all the teams as we enter the home stretch prior to playoffs!