Whites Creek (3 - 0) Region @ Maplewood (1 - 1)

boski

Whites Creek is playing better than anyone expected after going 0 - 10 last season and getting a beatdown by Ooltewah to start this season.

Maplewood is playing good ball but not at its full potential after returning so many seniors and making a run at the state title last season, they seem to lack that same drive but proved they can still win by defeating that same Ooltewah team.

Im going with the wood !!

in a low scoring slug fest .. Maplewood 14 - Whites Creek 12

Whites Creek is playing better than anyone expected after going 0 - 10 last season and getting a beatdown by Ooltewah to start this season.

Maplewood is playing good ball but not at its full potential after returning so many seniors and making a run at the state title last season, they seem to lack that same drive but proved they can still win by defeating that same Ooltewah team.

Im going with the wood !!

in a low scoring slug fest .. Maplewood 14 - Whites Creek 12

ROFL at my boski dude... I never seen you be so conservative on a post .. Heck man I'll take them Panthers in a big dominated win here... How bout dat? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

wwwwwwwwooooooowwwwwwww boski!!!!!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

r u ok man. u got a lil weak on the board.

i dont think the creek will score on the wood. and our hungry deffense scores twise. its cobras for dinner baby!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

so mhs:14+what the offense scores

wchs:0

ROFL at my boski dude... I never seen you be so conservative on a post .. Heck man I'll take them Panthers in a big dominated win here... How bout dat? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

ive seen every maplewood game this year ...with the exception of hunters lane in which i only saw 2 quarters

and the offense ..has not kicked it in gear ..yeah they smacked law co. but who are they??

its nothing against my team ... i just havent really seen them ..come out hard ..and stay that way

..offense needs to wake up ..i dont think they are just going to cake walk over whites creek ..but they will win.