Ranked Teams

MVM

Answer #2

Probably because I'm more obsessive about Greeneville's schedule. But if you notice, Notre Dame, Baylor and Brentwood Academy are ranked on AAA opponent schedules. Eurosport can sometimes be difficult to follow. I did overlook Soddy's ranked opponents and called myself on that point after reviewing to the other divisions rankings.

Euro shows as follows: If you are AAA, and you have you own school pulled up, any Ranked AAA teams will show in Red (their AAA ranking). In addition, if a team of any classification is in the Redmond top 11 (the combined ranking), then that team's rank shows up in black. For you guys, Oak Ridge is shown as 01 in red for the #1 AAA rank, and 02 in black to show their overall rank of #2. Teams for any other level other than your own don't show their rank. In order to see if any of the A/AA or D2 teams you played are ranked within their polls, you either have to pull that school up, or go back to the Tennessee home page, and pull up the other rank lists.

I agree that it isn't the easiest to do, that's why I appreciate MVM's work to pull this together....

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Euro shows as follows: If you are AAA, and you have you own school pulled up, any Ranked AAA teams will show in Red (their AAA ranking). In addition, if a team of any classification is in the Redmond top 11 (the combined ranking), then that team's rank shows up in black. For you guys, Oak Ridge is shown as 01 in red for the #1 AAA rank, and 02 in black to show their overall rank of #2. Teams for any other level other than your own don't show their rank. In order to see if any of the A/AA or D2 teams you played are ranked within their polls, you either have to pull that school up, or go back to the Tennessee home page, and pull up the other rank lists.

I agree that it isn't the easiest to do, that's why I appreciate MVM's work to pull this together....

Thanks for explaining that - now it makes sense. Sorry if I stepped on some toes. I feel no one would dispute the top 4 -5 spots in the rankings in the different divisions but after that there are a dozen or so quality teams out there that can fit into the next 6 spots. It is very subjective and strength of schedule is one of the main ways of sorting it out

Ranked teams going at it for the rest of this week. 10/8-10/11

10/9

Ensworth vs BGA (BGA 2, Ensworth 1)

Farragut vs Oak Ridge (Farragut 1, OR 0)

PJP II vs FRA (FRA3, PJPII 2)

USJ vs St. Benedict (USJ 2, St. B 0)

10/11

PJP II vs Franklin (FRA 3, PJP 2)

CCS vs Ravenwood (CCS 1, R'Wood 0)

Siegel vs Ensworth (Siegel 0, Ensworth0)

Updated 10/11/08

Record Rank Team

6-3-1- 1- Notre Dame

4-1-2- 2- Franklin Road Acad.

2-1-1- 3 CAK

2-2-1- 4- Chatt. Christian

4-1-0- 5- USJ

0-2-0- 6- Knox Catholic

0-5-2- 7- CPA

0-4-2- 8- David Lipscomb

1-2-0- 9- Jackson Christian

1-0-0- 10- Station Camp

0-2-2- 11- Hume Fogg

AAA

4-2-1- 1- Oak Ridge

5-2-1- 2- Bearden

5-1-1- 3- Brentwood

5-2-1- 4- Franklin

4-2-1- 5- Collierville

2-3-5- 6- Ravenwood

1-3-1- 7- Siegel

3-1-0- 8- Soddy Daisy

3-3-0- 9- Farragut

3-5-1- 10- Gtown Houston

1-2-0- 11- Riverdale

D2

9-0-1- 1- Baylor

5-5-1- 2- Brentwood Acad.

7-1-0- 3- ECS

5-5-3- 4- BGA

3-4-3- 5- Father Ryan

1-3-0- 6- Briercrest

1-4-2- 7- St. Angus

0-5-2- 8- GPS

2-5-4- 9- Pope John Paul II

1-5-1- 10- St Benedict

0-9-2- 11- Ensworth

Ranked Teams going in to the last week of play....I can't believe post season is almost here.

10/14

Riverdale vs Siegel (Siegel 1, R'dale0)

CAK vs GPA (Cak 2, GPA 1)

Farragut vs Soddy Daisy( 0-0)

CCS vs Baylor (CCS 0, Baylor 2)

CPA vs Hume Fogg (CPA 3, H. Fogg 1)

Brentwood Acdy vs FRA (BA 3, FRA 2)

10/15

Collierville vs Houston

Bearden vs Knox Catholic

If I have missed any, please let me know. Also the rankings may change, if so I will try to adjust and re-post. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Eurosport does not have all of Greeneville's schedule posted - they are 12-6-1 as of last pm. Also, I looked at the AAA rankings today. There the schedule shows the only ranked teams SD played are Notre Dame and Riverdale - so I missed ND. If you go to AA/A and D11 I see that indeed GPS and CCS are ranked, so the AAA schedule is misleading. My apologies to Soddy-Daisy

Love, show your love, and register on Euro to update/maintain Greeneville's schedule/results

http://www.eurosportscoreboard.com/cgi-bin...=tn&sport=s

Love, show your love, and register on Euro to update/maintain Greeneville's schedule/results

http://www.eurosportscoreboard.com/cgi-bin...=tn&sport=s

I did - a month ago. I was able to add some but not others and I'm not sure why. Sent 2 emails to the board contact without a reply. Finally gave up since the season is almost over.

Just for fun and with the help of excel. I ran the rankings by 1st) number of wins against ranked teams, 2nd) by the numbers of games played against ranked teams and this is what came out. It does not take inconsideration of head to head competition, but honestly with the parity that we seem to have this year I thought it looked pretty correct.

AAA

Record..ES Ranking.. Teams

5-2-1... 2 Bearden

5-2-1... 4 Franklin

5-1-1... 3 Brentwood

4-2-1... 1 Oak Ridge

4-2-1... 5 Collierville

3-5-1... 10 Gtown Houston

3-3-0... 9 Farragut

3-1-0... 8 Soddy Daisy

2-3-5... 6 Ravenwood

1-3-1... 7 Siegel

1-2-0... 11 Riverdale

I ran the same for A/AA.

A/AA

6-3-1... 1 Notre Dame

4-2-1... 2 Franklin Road Acad.

4-1-0... 5 USJ

2-2-1... 4 Chatt. Christian

2-1-1... 3 CAK

1-2-0... 9 Jackson Christian

1-0-0... 10 Station Camp

0-5-2... 7 CPA

0-4-2... 8 David Lipscomb

0-2-2... 11 Hume Fogg

0-2-0... 6 Knox Catholic

Sorry thought that I had already posted it.

9-0-1 1 Baylor

7-1-0 3 ECS

5-5-3 4 BGA

5-5-1 2 Brentwood Acad.

3-4-3 5 Father Ryan

2-5-4 9 Pope John Paul II

1-5-1 10 St Benedict

1-4-2 7 St. Angus

1-3-0 6 Briercrest

0-9-2 11 Ensworth

0-5-2 8 GPS

Thanks, you have several with five losses. Is that correct or do you like the number five? LOL

Thanks, you have several with five losses. Is that correct or do you like the number five? LOL

Sorry "bout that" and yes #5 is my favorite number...Johnny Bench was my favorite Baseball player growing up and he wore #5

9-0-1 1 Baylor

7-1-0 3 ECS

5-5-3 4 BGA

5-1-1 2 Brentwood Acad.

3-4-3 5 Father Ryan

2-5-4 9 Pope John Paul II

1-5-1 10 St Benedict

1-4-2 7 St. Angus

1-3-0 6 Briercrest

0-9-2 11 Ensworth

0-5-2 8 GPS