10AAA

Eaglepride00

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wilkins is still the coach. I believe that the principal's son may be helping with assistant duties this year.

Correct. Coach mac is the disciplin coach. You don't hustle he yells at you and makes you run. You get smart push ups then run. I think he is doin a great job teachin these boys. I hope we can make a run this year. I think when the football players get back (hopefully not til december) we will be pretty good.

Im sure glad they brought in a "discipline coach". That's the one thing Coach Wilkins can't do very well is discipline...he is too timid and quiet to instill any discipline in his program...

And the 6'10 kid really is 6'10 but probably wont be a difference in their team until Feb.

I think this will be the year that the Patriots make a little noise in the region...at least I hope.

PS before the past two years HC hadn't had a winning season in over 10 years so I am not sure about being good year in and year out...

But I guess it depends on how you define "good"

Good luck Patriots!

It's not just a 1 man show. Springfield is always going to have athletes. He has some players to go wioth him. Even if it was just him. He is good enough to take a game over and beat you by himself. Ask Northeast and Clarksville last year.

Oh, I know. I heard he gave Caldwell all that he wanted last year. I have to get out and see this kid play. Any other stars to watch in this district?

Oh, I know. I heard he gave Caldwell all that he wanted last year. I have to get out and see this kid play. Any other stars to watch in this district?

ESPN has Jamarius Alderson from Northeast graded at a 73 for shooting guard. The thing is is I'm not sure who Jarmarius Alderson is. I saw Northeast play a couple of times last year, and they've got a few guys in that 6'3" 175 range. No one really stuck out above the others. Rossview has Williams, but he's an enigma at times. The thing is that this district lost a ton of good guards last year, so I'm guessing the team(s) that are able to consistently get good guard play will be at the top of the standings.

Im sure glad they brought in a "discipline coach". That's the one thing Coach Wilkins can't do very well is discipline...he is too timid and quiet to instill any discipline in his program...

And the 6'10 kid really is 6'10 but probably wont be a difference in their team until Feb.

I think this will be the year that the Patriots make a little noise in the region...at least I hope.

PS before the past two years HC hadn't had a winning season in over 10 years so I am not sure about being good year in and year out...

But I guess it depends on how you define "good"

Good luck Patriots!

Are you sure they didn't have a winning record in 2001-2002. That was the year they lost the substate game to stratford.