10AAA

Eaglepride00

Gotta go with HC especially if they are at home..Rossview hasnt played anyone other than Northeast and they lost that game 20 at home. My thoughts are HC has played a much tougher schedule and been battled tested along with having some skilled athletic ball players. Rossview should win the war in the paint but guard play will be questioned when going againist HC pressure defense..

Clarksville at NW will be tough but experience may prevail but watchout for the new coach at NW as he has already worked wonders as the Viking head man.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta go with HC especially if they are at home..Rossview hasnt played anyone other than Northeast and they lost that game 20 at home. My thoughts are HC has played a much tougher schedule and been battled tested along with having some skilled athletic ball players. Rossview should win the war in the paint but guard play will be questioned when going againist HC pressure defense..

Clarksville at NW will be tough but experience may prevail but watchout for the new coach at NW as he has already worked wonders as the Viking head man.

Yeah I like your thinking, I will also pick HC tonight. I think Cville will beat northwest, but might be closer than some would think. Northeast will beat Dickson, but I am curious to see by how much. Springfield should destroy Kenwood I would think, what do you think fastcat?

Yeah I like your thinking, I will also pick HC tonight. I think Cville will beat northwest, but might be closer than some would think. Northeast will beat Dickson, but I am curious to see by how much. Springfield should destroy Kenwood I would think, what do you think fastcat?

Boy was I wrong..Rossview got a big win last night at Henry County. Congrats to those guys. It was good to see Jonathan Williams finally break out of his shell and play like he is capable. Clarksville beat NW in a game that may have been a little closer than the score indicated however Clarksville was in control of the game throughout.

Boy was I wrong..Rossview got a big win last night at Henry County. Congrats to those guys. It was good to see Jonathan Williams finally break out of his shell and play like he is capable. Clarksville beat NW in a game that may have been a little closer than the score indicated however Clarksville was in control of the game throughout.

Yeah Rossview did play a good game last night. Big #34 is a tough task inside as well, Childs maybe? Williams was unconscious last night, he even was backboarding 3's in ha. But however, if Rossview plays as I saw last night they will suprise some people this season. All that said, I didn't feel like Henry County played their best game but were still around and right in it up until the end. So if you can take anything encouraging from a loss, I think you might be able to build on the fact that with Rossview playing very well and HC not playing near to the level that I have seen them playing at recently, they should keep their heads up and get back to work. I still expect some big things from them this season!!

What was the story in the Springfield, kenwood game? I am interested to hear, the score kind of surprised me..

Impressive win for Rossview last night on the road. That was a great game to watch from start to finish, and it was good to see the Hawks pull out a nice victory over one of the better Henry Co. teams I've seen in recent years. It was just a matter of time before Williams had a big game, and last night was his night to break out. Rossview, Henry Co, Clarksville, and Springfield all sit at 2-1 now in the district, behind the 3-0 Northeast team. Should be an interesting next couple of weeks in this district.

Yeah Rossview did play a good game last night. Big #34 is a tough task inside as well, Childs maybe? Williams was unconscious last night, he even was backboarding 3's in ha. But however, if Rossview plays as I saw last night they will suprise some people this season. All that said, I didn't feel like Henry County played their best game but were still around and right in it up until the end. So if you can take anything encouraging from a loss, I think you might be able to build on the fact that with Rossview playing very well and HC not playing near to the level that I have seen them playing at recently, they should keep their heads up and get back to work. I still expect some big things from them this season!!

What was the story in the Springfield, kenwood game? I am interested to hear, the score kind of surprised me..

I think if shonte was at full health last night the outcome would have been different too. He has a pulled groin and that is very hard to play with. And I want an opinion from the rossview fans. Was that white haired ref not the worst ref you have ever seen. He called so many bad calls both ways. And Ive never seen anybody call so many calls so far away from the play. Let me know your opinion. Good game rossview but i think it will be different at rossview. And williams is a beast. 36 points and no tellin how many rebounds.

Since you asked, HC got beat as usual, Kenwood did too but not destroyed as you predicted.

Tell me Warmer, who is the best basketball player for Henry County. Last year I suggested that the young man that quit might be the best on the team and I was called all sorts of names. This year I hear a young man that did not play last year is generally the best player on the court, I wonder if this is the same youn man that I was speaking of last season. No I dont wonder, I know who it is, he is the best player on the court in most games this year, but was not one of the best on the Henry team last year. Had to have a spot for the coaches boy.

I will say I was wrong about the Kenwood score, that was impressive to me that they played so close to Springfield. Also it seems that Dickson gave NE a run, atleast for the first half... Maybe something to build on we will see. As for your other comments, I am not concerned with them, nor will I engage in a conversation with you about something that may or may not have happened a year ago. It doesn't matter either way, and really not even sure exactly nor do I care. Never been one to have an agenda of bashing kids or coaches. Anyways, Good luck to everyone tonight on what could be a big separation night in district play...

What a game for henry county tonight. Number 10 for northeast could be the best player in th district. Henry county played with a lot of heart tonight and if they play like that the rest of the season they could win district. Shonte is not fully healthy but looked good. Travis played probably one of his best all around games tonight. Wayne has played pretty good the last 2 games. Well a shake up in the district and on to dickson. We are gonna pressure the ball and try to make it a fast pace game friday night.

What a game for henry county tonight. Number 10 for northeast could be the best player in th district. Henry county played with a lot of heart tonight and if they play like that the rest of the season they could win district. Shonte is not fully healthy but looked good. Travis played probably one of his best all around games tonight. Wayne has played pretty good the last 2 games. Well a shake up in the district and on to dickson. We are gonna pressure the ball and try to make it a fast pace game friday night.

#10 is Jamarius Alderson, who graded out as a 73 by espn. I didn't remember him from last year (of course last year they were led by Rashawn Walker) and was curious to see what he could do....he didn't disappoint.

#10 is Jamarius Alderson, who graded out as a 73 by espn. I didn't remember him from last year (of course last year they were led by Rashawn Walker) and was curious to see what he could do....he didn't disappoint.

He has the best midrange game I've seen in a while and he is very long so its hard to block his shot. But henry county played a very good all around game. Everybody that played contributed to the win. I think all the refs need to go to a class to determine a charge from a flop. I've seen players headed to the floor before the offensive player even touch them and its a charge. And I've seen players up under the rim get charge calls. It makes basketball not fun to watch or play. But anyways what's the district standings and who does everybody have next.