10AAA

Eaglepride00

So now clarksville and rossview are a top the district before their showdown tuesday night, both at 5 and 1 with their only loses coming to northeast. And then northeast and henry are at 4 and 2. With springfield and I think northwest at 3 and 3. Pretty tight race right now!

On my schedule it says we play northwest at northeast tuesday. Is that right or was it a misprint.

So now clarksville and rossview are a top the district before their showdown tuesday night, both at 5 and 1 with their only loses coming to northeast. And then northeast and henry are at 4 and 2. With springfield and I think northwest at 3 and 3. Pretty tight race right now!

On my schedule it says we play northwest at northeast tuesday. Is that right or was it a misprint.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah sounded like a great game for the patriots! I caught the second half on the radio and they were already ahead 30! Sounds like they were clicking on all cylinders tonight... Get back in the gym and get ready for friday! Good luck patriots, keep going!

Henry county beat northwest tonight 94-46. I wanna know the details of the northeast-northwest game. Cuz northwest did not look like they would be able to keep up with northeast much less beat them.

Its the middle of the season and everybody has seen every team so who is everybodys biggest surprises and biggest upsets. And who is everybodys 1st team and 2nd team.

Here are mine. Surprise is clarksville. Lost there best players and still are 2nd in the district. Biggest upset is kenwood. Thought they would be better but only have 1 win.

1st team

PG-stanton, springfield

SG-number 10 northeast

SF-marcus etheridge, HC

PF-williams, rossview

C-big guy from rossview

2nd team

PG-pg from northeast

SG-shonte simms, HC

SF-harper, clarksville

PF-baggett, clarksville

C-32 from northwest

Very impressed with Rossview's inside game. Just wish they had the guard that could compliment those guys. Not saying they have bad guards but with those three inside players they could really go far in high school bball. It'll be interesting to see how they handle teams who defends them the whole 94 ft. But as far as intensity goes, CHS-Rossview game had high level of play with both teams battling for the early 1st place lead. I wouldnt expect Clarksville to give the District championship up without a fight.

Its the middle of the season and everybody has seen every team so who is everybodys biggest surprises and biggest upsets. And who is everybodys 1st team and 2nd team.

Here are mine. Surprise is clarksville. Lost there best players and still are 2nd in the district. Biggest upset is kenwood. Thought they would be better but only have 1 win.

1st team

PG-stanton, springfield

SG-number 10 northeast

SF-marcus etheridge, HC

PF-williams, rossview

C-big guy from rossview

2nd team

PG-pg from northeast

SG-shonte simms, HC

SF-harper, clarksville

PF-baggett, clarksville

C-32 from northwest

Well, I won't go 1st team and 2nd team, but these are the guys that have impressed me thus far this season.

Rossview: Williams, obviously; better guard play than I expected; Childs has had his moments, but the few times I've seen them he hasn't been consistent

Clarksville: Baggett; still not convinced this team is the 2nd best team in the district, but they're winning

Northeast: Alderson; their bigs look scary but they don't have much skill; thought their point was going to be a monster but he likes to dribble too much

Henry County: Sims and Etheridge; really good team when they get that third scorer going with these two

Springfield: Stanton; although this is the only team I haven't seen yet, interested to see what has changed from last year with them

Northwest: #15, Rudolph (?) I believe, I don't remember him from last year, but he's super quick with a nice jumper; #34 could be a really nice player for them next year (sophomore now)

Kenwood: whoever their lead guard is (#20 maybe?); he's a fantastic athlete but all of the changes in the coaching staff the past few years has hurt this team

Dickson County: Snead is the guy most people will say, but I'm partial to McClurkin (I know I misspelled that). He's playing out of position at the point, but he's their only ball handler, distributer, and the only guy on their team who can get his own shot

Well, I won't go 1st team and 2nd team, but these are the guys that have impressed me thus far this season.

Rossview: Williams, obviously; better guard play than I expected; Childs has had his moments, but the few times I've seen them he hasn't been consistent

Clarksville: Baggett; still not convinced this team is the 2nd best team in the district, but they're winning

Northeast: Alderson; their bigs look scary but they don't have much skill; thought their point was going to be a monster but he likes to dribble too much

Henry County: Sims and Etheridge; really good team when they get that third scorer going with these two

Springfield: Stanton; although this is the only team I haven't seen yet, interested to see what has changed from last year with them

Northwest: #15, Rudolph (?) I believe, I don't remember him from last year, but he's super quick with a nice jumper; #34 could be a really nice player for them next year (sophomore now)

Kenwood: whoever their lead guard is (#20 maybe?); he's a fantastic athlete but all of the changes in the coaching staff the past few years has hurt this team

Dickson County: Snead is the guy most people will say, but I'm partial to McClurkin (I know I misspelled that). He's playing out of position at the point, but he's their only ball handler, distributer, and the only guy on their team who can get his own shot

Looks pretty accurate to me! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Looks pretty accurate to me! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yea me too. I agree about the snead kid. He is pretty good but spends too much time outside for his size. I couldn't remember anyone from kenwood. It was too early in the season I guess. I think our district is loaded in the top 5 spots. I'm still not sold on clarksville either. I think they will finish 4th behind NE, rossview, and HC. And your right about HC. If we get a 3rd scorer every night we shouldn't lose another game. Marcus is gonna be marcus, shonte is back to full health I believe, james is doin a great job on defense and runnin the show, and since coach wilkins gave travis the green light to shoot the 3 he has become very good. Skylar has improved greatly since last year. Really good defender that can put some points up. I'm really excited about the rest of the season. They need to stay mentally focused. We got kenwood on friday. Get it over early boys cuz you play the missouri team saturday at 3. Need to be well rested.