Fund Raisers

MVM

I know Cheerleaders are best fund raisers of anyone or anything that I know of. And as a past booster member I still try to stay involved with the boosters in the sport that my daughter plays. So girls/(guys?) we need your help or should I say ideals in raising money.

What was the best fundraiser that you have been apart of that 1) raised a good amount of cash /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> and 2) Was just plain fun to do. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

No need to give any secretes away, but we do want to do something kinda different.

I know Cheerleaders are best fund raisers of anyone or thing I know of. And as a past booster member I still try to stay involved with the boosters in the sport that my daughter plays. So girls/(guys?) we need your help or should I say ideals in raising money.

What was the best fundraiser that you have been apart of that 1) raised a good amount of cash /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> and 2) Was just plain fun to do. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

No need to give any secretes away, but we do want to do something kinda different.

Here is the funnest Fund raising event I ever saw. You find a local company to donate a nice brand new recliner. THe week of homecoming you sell "chances" to sit in the recliner during school. Everyday you pick one lucky winner to be "king/queen of the day" The football players are recruited to move the recliner to the different classes and lunch. There is very minimal disruption of the day, if the recliner is put on a rolling platform, and the players are dismissed a few minutes before the bell. On friday the King of the day winner is allowd to sit at the side lines during the game is his recliner. To earn even extra oney, during the game chances are sold the the fans for a chance to WIN this recliner.

Since it is almost Holloween here is another.....TOILET PAPER INSURANCE. You allow the locals to buy TP insurance, usually this price is aound $10. If there yard is TPd/Rolled. THe football team shows up and cleans it for no charge. You would be surprised how many girls TP their own yard just to get the football players to their house. LOL

Here is the funnest Fund raising event I ever saw. You find a local company to donate a nice brand new recliner. THe week of homecoming you sell "chances" to sit in the recliner during school. Everyday you pick one lucky winner to be "king/queen of the day" The football players are recruited to move the recliner to the different classes and lunch. There is very minimal disruption of the day, if the recliner is put on a rolling platform, and the players are dismissed a few minutes before the bell. On friday the King of the day winner is allowd to sit at the side lines during the game is his recliner. To earn even extra oney, during the game chances are sold the the fans for a chance to WIN this recliner.

Since it is almost Holloween here is another.....TOILET PAPER INSURANCE. You allow the locals to buy TP insurance, usually this price is aound $10. If there yard is TPd/Rolled. THe football team shows up and cleans it for no charge. You would be surprised how many girls TP their own yard just to get the football players to their house. LOL

I love the insurance Ideal. Thats GREAT /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />