District 11aa

HHSnumber1fan

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is everybody thinking about this district and how it will shape up?

1.Harpeth

2.Sycamore

3.Waverly

4.Creekwood

5.Fairview

These are the 5 teams I think that have the best chances to finish up near the top. Fairview could slide into number 4, but who know.

1. Harpeth

2. Sycamore

3. Waverly

4. Stewart County

5. Creekwood

6. Fairview

7. Cheatham County

8. Montgomery Central

1.) Harpeth

2.) Sycamore

3.) Creek Wood

4.) Waverly Central

5.) Fairview

6.) Cheatham Co.

7.) Stewart Co.

8.) Montgomery Central

THESE ARE NOT MY PICKS BUT I AM GUESSING THESE ARE HOW THE DISTRICT WILL BE PICKED PRIOR TO TIP OFF THIS YEAR /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What's your picks Catfish?

I'll go with:

1. Harpeth

2. Creekwood

3. Sycamore

4. Waverly

5. Stewart County

6. Fairview

7. Cheatham

8. Montgomery Central

Waverly came the furthest last year and they might deserve to be ranked higher. I love their guard play. I like Creekwood's big man and they have some depth. Sycamore's loss of Mitchell is probably the biggest hole in anybody's roster to fill. Harpeth graduated 7 and picked up a jr. transfer. They've got potential depth issues.

What's your picks Catfish?

I'll go with:

1. Harpeth

2. Creekwood

3. Sycamore

4. Waverly

5. Stewart County

6. Fairview

7. Cheatham

8. Montgomery Central

Waverly came the furthest last year and they might deserve to be ranked higher. I love their guard play. I like Creekwood's big man and they have some depth. Sycamore's loss of Mitchell is probably the biggest hole in anybody's roster to fill. Harpeth graduated 7 and picked up a jr. transfer. They've got potential depth issues.

Where did Harpeth's Junior transfer play last year? How big is he?

It's Dantario Dansby from Cheatham. 6'-2" guard. If he picks up Harpeth's system, which will be tough to do in 3 months, he'd be a nice compliment to Carruthers, Jones, Turner and Horkins. There's going to be some minutes for some freshmen and sophomores in there too. This is a young team compared to the last 2 years. 3 seniors and 3 juniors are it.

1.) Harpeth

2.) Sycamore

3.) Creek Wood

4.) Waverly Central

5.) Cheatham Co.

6.) Fairview

7.) Stewart Co.

8.) Montgomery Central

Harpeth is younger than they've been but they do have experience returning and they are very talented (Curruthers, Horkins, & Dansby)

Sycamore has a new coach......AGAIN.......but they do return some experienced players on the front line & PG

Creek Wood was a win away from the state last year and they have a stud post to build a core around

Waverly does have three outstanding guards but the lack of a true post hurts

Cheatham Co. will be the largest team in the district size wise and they have some real winners from FB coming

Fairview returns Ben Johnson and that is enough for a few region wins right away

Stewart Co. & Montgomery Central have a ways to go IMO.....................

Hey Catfish have you seen SC at all? The only player they lose is their big post Jacob Taylor but they have many players stepping up such as Caleb Rozet, Taylor Craig, and Chris Neblett. SC also dominated MC and CCCHS at the Central camp and I know CCCHS has a new coach but so does SC. SC has some very good role players and are very quick too. This SC team is more athletic than the team with Jake West. The only difference in those two teams is well that team had Jake West. I can see SC finishing as anywhere in the district as they are my wildcard. I know Harpeth will be good but I heard Sycamore and Creekwood are down. Waverly good build off last year not sure. Fairview could make some noise and from what I saw MC will be very bad and Cheatham didn't look too good although I know they only had a few weeks of practice therefore this is my predicted finish.

1. Harpeth

2. Waverly

3. Sycamore

4. Stewart Co.

5. Creekwood

6. Fairview

7. Cheatham Co.

8. Mont. Central

After I see a couple of games from some teams I will analyze more on each team.

MVP Watch Dylan Smith.

Deerhunter88 SC will not finish above cheatham county or creekwood...I saw sc play at the central camp an if i remember right houston county blew them out an central played them down to the wire if i remember right.If they beat central pretty handily then i apologize but im pretty sure it was a close game.Dylan smith is a very good player but not the mvp of district 11aa.He get frustrated very easy an when he does he cant do nuthin.Sc would be a way better team if they wouldnt get so hot headed... Just about every game ive seen them play the kids get mad an just fall apart

Well SC beat MC pretty good one game and beat CCCHS. We just didnt play good against HC butn we had a new coach. I think the Coach Holt has this team ready for a good run. He teaches discipline and that will be a key in their success. I mean it is camp and SC has made long strides since then. I guess we will have to wait and see.

I put SC ahead of Creekwood because I believe they will make regions and I don't know much about CW.

Deerhunter88 SC will not finish above cheatham county or creekwood...I saw sc play at the central camp an if i remember right houston county blew them out an central played them down to the wire if i remember right.If they beat central pretty handily then i apologize but im pretty sure it was a close game.Dylan smith is a very good player but not the mvp of district 11aa.He get frustrated very easy an when he does he cant do nuthin.Sc would be a way better team if they wouldnt get so hot headed... Just about every game ive seen them play the kids get mad an just fall apart

SC beat MC by 30 the first game and they beat CCCHS by 15. They lost to HC by 12 and they had one of their best players in boone smith out 3 quarters of the game becuz he had jus got out of the hospital and was still pretty weak.