District 11aa

HHSnumber1fan

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calm down catfish not trying to start anything but based on what I saw then yall got some more guys on basketball that need to play football as yall had about 20 there if I remember correctly and a couple big boys. They looked like football players so I thought yall had the whole team. My bad on that statement. SC is continuing to make strides and as far as Dylan Smith he will be fine. I see him averaging a double double in points and rebounds.

Do you know how many players that are going to be playing basketball later this winter for Cheatham Co. did not play in those "camp games"?????????

A LOT!!!!!!!

O well idk i might be mistaking but i believe cheatham's coach said they had all their players at that camp, im pretty sure they did. But I could be wrong, good luck to both teams. Should be an exciting year.

Hey Catfish have you seen SC at all? The only player they lose is their big post Jacob Taylor but they have many players stepping up such as Caleb Rozet, Taylor Craig, and Chris Neblett. SC also dominated MC and CCCHS at the Central camp and I know CCCHS has a new coach but so does SC. SC has some very good role players and are very quick too. This SC team is more athletic than the team with Jake West. The only difference in those two teams is well that team had Jake West. I can see SC finishing as anywhere in the district as they are my wildcard. I know Harpeth will be good but I heard Sycamore and Creekwood are down. Waverly good build off last year not sure. Fairview could make some noise and from what I saw MC will be very bad and Cheatham didn't look too good although I know they only had a few weeks of practice therefore this is my predicted finish.

1. Harpeth

2. Waverly

3. Sycamore

4. Stewart Co.

5. Creekwood

6. Fairview

7. Cheatham Co.

8. Mont. Central

After I see a couple of games from some teams I will analyze more on each team.

MVP Watch Dylan Smith.

I agree. Im expectin big things out of this kid this year. He showed he could play last year and from what i've heard he had a great summer. Someone said he was averaging bout 24 a game. As far as the standing go i aint sure but i can guarantee sycamore will be in the top 3. The seasons right around the corner, it's shaping up to be an exciting year in 11AA.

Calm down catfish not trying to start anything but based on what I saw then yall got some more guys on basketball that need to play football as yall had about 20 there if I remember correctly and a couple big boys. They looked like football players so I thought yall had the whole team. My bad on that statement. SC is continuing to make strides and as far as Dylan Smith he will be fine. I see him averaging a double double in points and rebounds.

We shall see deerhunter, we shall see.

What's your predictions Ebenezer?

1 Harpeth player of year

2 Sycamore will battle again

3 Waverly came on last year and will build on that

4 Stewart county Tough on home court and will win a few on the road

5 Fairview A lot of young players got a lot of playing time last year. should help

6 Chetham Co. New coach new vision

7 Montgomery central Lose key player but will be better as a team.

8 Creek Wood Lost 5 Seniors who started most of the time. Only 1 senior on the team how can they beat anyone?

here's my pick they may not count, but who cares:

1.Waverly-Cody Gilbert, Ben Lenoard, and junior guard justin Vogel will lead the way, along wit great depth

2.Harpeth-Only heard they have great players, Believe they may beat wavo once, but lose to creek wood twice

3.Creek wood- I for some reason think they will sweep harpeth, but be swept by wavo, and lose to fairview and sycamore once

4.sycamore-there always good b-ball, but don't believe they can hang wit waverly and harpeth or creek wood both times.

5.stewart Co.- have alot of players returning just like waverly, but arn't as good as wavo players

6.fairview-got a feeling they will be the shocker team this year like waverly was last year.

7.cheatham co.- same ole cheatham co.

8.montgomery central- if there still the same team that got beat there freshmen year, 89-13 in a regular season game.

here's my pick they may not count, but who cares:

1.Waverly-Cody Gilbert, Ben Lenoard, and junior guard justin Vogel will lead the way, along wit great depth

2.Harpeth-Only heard they have great players, Believe they may beat wavo once, but lose to creek wood twice

3.Creek wood- I for some reason think they will sweep harpeth, but be swept by wavo, and lose to fairview and sycamore once

4.sycamore-there always good b-ball, but don't believe they can hang wit waverly and harpeth or creek wood both times.

5.stewart Co.- have alot of players returning just like waverly, but arn't as good as wavo players

6.fairview-got a feeling they will be the shocker team this year like waverly was last year.

7.cheatham co.- same ole cheatham co.

8.montgomery central- if there still the same team that got beat there freshmen year, 89-13 in a regular season game.

I agree with all your picks here exept having Waverly in the number one spot. Vogel will probably contend for district MVP honors along with Tre Caruthers from Harpeth. I just feel Harpeth is deeper and they play tougher defense than the tigers and I could see them going undefeated in the district. But it should be interesting to see how it unfolds.

What's your predictions Ebenezer?

To answer your question, in the end it should look like this:

1. Harpeth- Tre Caruthers wins MVP honors and leads his team to a district title.

2. Sycamore- Always a tough team and nearly impossible to beat at home.

The third spot could be taken by any of these teams. However if Creekwood and Stewart County can't contain Justin Vogel from Waverly then Waverly will win the third spot.

3. Creekwood- Haven't heard much about them this year but I expect them to finish near the top.

3. Stewart County- Only lost one starter but will they have a post that can get on the boards?

3. Waverly- Tremendous guard play but I didn't like the soft defense they played last year.

6.Fairview- Haven't heard much on them either but Ben Johnson is a very good ball player.

7.Cheatam County- Won't win many games but surely they can beat Central.

8.Montgomery Central- Since the loss of Cody Dunn a few years ago they just haven't been the same.

To answer your question, in the end it should look like this:

1. Harpeth- Tre Caruthers wins MVP honors and leads his team to a district title.

2. Sycamore- Always a tough team and nearly impossible to beat at home.

The third spot could be taken by any of these teams. However if Creekwood and Stewart County can't contain Justin Vogel from Waverly then Waverly will win the third spot.

3. Creekwood- Haven't heard much about them this year but I expect them to finish near the top.

3. Stewart County- Only lost one starter but will they have a post that can get on the boards?

3. Waverly- Tremendous guard play but I didn't like the soft defense they played last year.

6.Fairview- Haven't heard much on them either but Ben Johnson is a very good ball player.

7.Cheatam County- Won't win many games but surely they can beat Central.

8.Montgomery Central- Since the loss of Cody Dunn a few years ago they just haven't been the same.

This is a pretty strong prediction I have to say, I have nearly the same exact order. Harpeth will prolly win as expected, and SC and Waverly will be knocking at the door to make a push for a top three spot come tournament time.