District 11aa

HHSnumber1fan

Hey Catfish have you seen SC at all? The only player they lose is their big post Jacob Taylor but they have many players stepping up such as Caleb Rozet, Taylor Craig, and Chris Neblett. SC also dominated MC and CCCHS at the Central camp and I know CCCHS has a new coach but so does SC. SC has some very good role players and are very quick too. This SC team is more athletic than the team with Jake West. The only difference in those two teams is well that team had Jake West. I can see SC finishing as anywhere in the district as they are my wildcard. I know Harpeth will be good but I heard Sycamore and Creekwood are down. Waverly good build off last year not sure. Fairview could make some noise and from what I saw MC will be very bad and Cheatham didn't look too good although I know they only had a few weeks of practice therefore this is my predicted finish.

1. Harpeth

2. Waverly

3. Sycamore

4. Stewart Co.

5. Creekwood

6. Fairview

7. Cheatham Co.

8. Mont. Central

After I see a couple of games from some teams I will analyze more on each team.

MVP Watch Dylan Smith.

My you have such big predictions. I sure like how you like to name individuals also.

Sc does have a new coach and some very disciplined players although they were not the ones you named.

Team play will be a big part of their success. IF they start out like last year, it will be a long year. I hope that

the coach will make them play as a team not pick individuals to be stars. That will just cause more losses.

As someone else mentioned, the Smith boys are good but once they are down, they are defeated the rest of the

game. The play can't center around them. As far as post play, they don't have any tall boys but they do have

a rebounder from last year. A quick boy with a lot of heart. He played much bigger than he was.

Heart and team play will carry SC far!!!

Oh yeah keep your stats and leave the predictions to people that really know the game

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know who SC has and who the good players are. I am just saying the players that can make an impact that didn't last year. SC has several players returning in the Smiths, Earhart, G. Wallace, C. Taylor. I also know that this team is working hard and can very easily achieve great things if they play hard and smart. Oh yeah also another thing at the beginning of the thread the first post asked for predictions and I provide stats with my predictions. So I am pretty sure that I know basketball and what I am talking about as I have been around it all my life.

Oh yeah another thing M. Ward, E. Wallace, and Z. Davis could also make an impact. Also schsbbfan I respect every player on the SC team as I know them personally and just a question. Why would you single out one player? It is obvious who you are talking about. Are you somehow close to them? Well anyways good luck to SC and the rest of D-11AA

Deerhunter88 there is no way in the world that sc is goin to hang with harpeth,sycamore,or creekwood they might have a chance against the rest of the district i dout they will beat cheatham county or waverly either... Im not sure who all is goin to start for dover this year but i remember from last year that dover had a lot of juniors playin on the junior varsity team an i saw them play houston countys junior varsity that was all freshman with a few sophmores an yes dover beat them once by 3 but the next time hc beat them by 10 or 12 i think but im not sayin that sc starters this year played on the jv team last year im just sayin even if they didnt u have to have a good bench to be a good team so unless them juniors that played jv last year have improved alot dovers bench will not be very good at all an if thats there starters this year then dover wont have a chance....

Deerhunter88 there is no way in the world that sc is goin to hang with harpeth,sycamore,or creekwood they might have a chance against the rest of the district i dout they will beat cheatham county or waverly either... Im not sure who all is goin to start for dover this year but i remember from last year that dover had a lot of juniors playin on the junior varsity team an i saw them play houston countys junior varsity that was all freshman with a few sophmores an yes dover beat them once by 3 but the next time hc beat them by 10 or 12 i think but im not sayin that sc starters this year played on the jv team last year im just sayin even if they didnt u have to have a good bench to be a good team so unless them juniors that played jv last year have improved alot dovers bench will not be very good at all an if thats there starters this year then dover wont have a chance....

SC has 3 returning starters, everyone know the product SC will put on the floor. A bunch of kids that might not be the biggest but i can guarantee noone has a bigger heart and noone will outwork these kids. Not sayin they will win every game by no means but i can promise these kids will leave everything they got out on tht court every night and thats what makes a winning team. Good Luck to all teams and GO REBELS!!!!!! Lookin forward to the season

Well, it looks like everybody's about ready for the season to begin. Got to get through football first and I know several of the teams in the district will be going to the playoffs.

Harpeth has a new paint job over the student section bleachers that's very cool and a brand new sound system that will blow you away. Just adding to the atmosphere. I can't wait to hear those first few bars of Enter Sandman.

Whose gym is the toughest to play in for you guys? From a Harpeth perspective, there's none tougher than Creekwood for us. I don't think Harpeth has ever won on that floor and they had a huge lead in last years game that evaporated in the second quarter.

Well, it looks like everybody's about ready for the season to begin. Got to get through football first and I know several of the teams in the district will be going to the playoffs.

Harpeth has a new paint job over the student section bleachers that's very cool and a brand new sound system that will blow you away. Just adding to the atmosphere. I can't wait to hear those first few bars of Enter Sandman.

Whose gym is the toughest to play in for you guys? From a Harpeth perspective, there's none tougher than Creekwood for us. I don't think Harpeth has ever won on that floor and they had a huge lead in last years game that evaporated in the second quarter.

Sycamore's gym has been very hard to play in in the past

My you have such big predictions. I sure like how you like to name individuals also.

Sc does have a new coach and some very disciplined players although they were not the ones you named.

Team play will be a big part of their success. IF they start out like last year, it will be a long year. I hope that

the coach will make them play as a team not pick individuals to be stars. That will just cause more losses.

As someone else mentioned, the Smith boys are good but once they are down, they are defeated the rest of the

game. The play can't center around them. As far as post play, they don't have any tall boys but they do have

a rebounder from last year. A quick boy with a lot of heart. He played much bigger than he was.

Heart and team play will carry SC far!!!

Oh yeah keep your stats and leave the predictions to people that really know the game

Who are you, u seem ill.

Who are you, u seem ill.

I am not ill by no means. I just want SC to be talked about as a team not name individual players. The reason deerhunter names them is because he keeps their stats and sits on the bench at every game.

I have been around SC basketball for over 30 years. I know the game and most of the parents of the players. I want the best for the boys. If SC fans can't encourage them as a team, it causes jealousy for the kids. Kids making predictions don't get that point. Sorry if I offended some but a team is more important than any one player.

I know who SC has and who the good players are. I am just saying the players that can make an impact that didn't last year. SC has several players returning in the Smiths, Earhart, G. Wallace, C. Taylor. I also know that this team is working hard and can very easily achieve great things if they play hard and smart. Oh yeah also another thing at the beginning of the thread the first post asked for predictions and I provide stats with my predictions. So I am pretty sure that I know basketball and what I am talking about as I have been around it all my life.

Making predictions is not a team building method. I would hope you could provide stats since you sit on the bench. Being around is all your life and playing is two different things.

They can achieve great things but not through jealousy caused by these type of posts

Who are you, u seem ill.

truthfully this person dont seem ill this person is just stating what he/she feels. i understand that you want to run your mouth but i have to agree playin and being around is two different things. from what the fan is sayin and if your keepin stats for the team now; i think that bballfan has many more years on ya. but this year will be tough from what i hear it being alot of teams having new coaches. but my predicitons are

1. harpeth/sycamore

3. SC/ Creekwood/ Cheatam

6. Waverly

7. Fairview

8.MC

Yes I do sit on the bench but I no longer keep stats more of an assistant coach but schsbbfan I was in no way of trying to point out individuals. I was saying a couple of players that have stepped up that can really help this team. I know these players have a chance to achieve great things and also agree with you that they need to work as a team. I in no way try to intend it that way as I believe everyone on this team can contribute whether or be scoring, passing, rebounding, defense whatever the case. Obviously some players can score and others are very good role players but they all help the same. Oh and another thing I played basketball until my sophomore season and did not continue because I was not in good enough condition. I regret it and I am trying to do something about it. Right now though I am losing weight and and getting in better shape. Who knows I might eventually play again. Do I want to? Maybe, we will see how things go from here but sorry if i upset you. Oh and by the way it would've been nice if you didn't call me out.

Yes I do sit on the bench but I no longer keep stats more of an assistant coach but schsbbfan I was in no way of trying to point out individuals. I was saying a couple of players that have stepped up that can really help this team. I know these players have a chance to achieve great things and also agree with you that they need to work as a team. I in no way try to intend it that way as I believe everyone on this team can contribute whether or be scoring, passing, rebounding, defense whatever the case. Obviously some players can score and others are very good role players but they all help the same. Oh and another thing I played basketball until my sophomore season and did not continue because I was not in good enough condition. I regret it and I am trying to do something about it. Right now though I am losing weight and and getting in better shape. Who knows I might eventually play again. Do I want to? Maybe, we will see how things go from here but sorry if i upset you. Oh and by the way it would've been nice if you didn't call me out.

Dream on.

I don't have to call you out. You do that by declaring yourself something your not.