District 11aa

HHSnumber1fan

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Boliver,but really with your experience this should have happened.

Creek Wood should keep their heads up,they will be back. I believe CW will

return all starters next season. These Soph. and Juniors did a pretty good job

against Boliver. If you watched the game CW kept it very competitive most of

the game.As a matter of fact if CW had kept feeding their post this game could

have went to the wire. Bolivar didnt have anybody that could stop Hyndman.

He looked like the best player on the floor.Bolivar has a lot of talent but

dont act like you are the only team that has talent. We play at least

descent basketball here in dist.11aa.Im sure the young guys from CW

would love to play you all next year when they are jun. and seniors.

Actually you are wrong Bolivar did have someone to stop Hyndman, he only scored 11 points in the game almost all of them in the first half against our football playing center. Coach put Chris Reaves on him in the second half and Reaves shut him down by either preventing him from getting the ball or bothering his shot. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Actually you are wrong Bolivar did have someone to stop Hyndman, he only scored 11 points in the game almost all of them in the first half against our football playing center. Coach put Chris Reaves on him in the second half and Reaves shut him down by either preventing him from getting the ball or bothering his shot.

Actually, btown, Hyndman had 6 in the first half and 5 in the 2nd half so I would call that a wash and Reaves only scored 13. The game wasn't at a pace where someone was gonna have 25. You guys have a great team but we feel like if we would have about 2 or 3 possessions back in the 3rd quarter that we wouldnt have had to come out try to chase your guards around so early and couldve kept it under 10 longer. We wish you guys the best and hope you make a deep run at state so we can say we got beat by one of the best teams.

The drop step and lob was there all night. Bolivar fronted Hyndman and I never understood why Creekwood's guards wouldn't at least try a lob down low every now and then.

Good luck to Bolivar the rest of the way. They have a nice team.

That why I said I wish we had a few 3rd quarter possessions back. If we couldve gotten it in to Aaron or Vinny or knocked down an open jumper it would have made it different in the 4th(not that we wouldve won but we couldve kept it closer longer). Coach was trying to get us to get it inside from up top all night but Bolivar did a good job keeping us from it. Its not as easy as it looks when your getting D'd up by Bolivars guards and they are bringing help to the paint.

Help might have definitely been there and that lob pass takes a little work. Still, it's either a layup or a kick out to an open guard. Most high school teams don't do as much as they could inside imo. It's a guard oriented game for the most part and the big men get trash points mostly or create their own shot. Even if it cost me a couple of possessions I would have tried to get a lob down low just to see.