waverly vs. huntingdon

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Within 7 I think. Now, points don't always determine the close factor. What if, now I'm saying, what if. Team A was leading 3-0 until 2 minutes to go in the game. They had just kicked a field goal. They kick off and Team B runs it all the way back. Leading 7-3, Team B kicks off with 1:50 left in game, but Team A fumbles the kick off picked up by Team B who runs it in for a touchdown, 14-3 with 1:35 left. They kick it off again and it is a touchback. On first down, Team A passes the ball but it is intercepted and run back for a touchdown. They, Team B, knew they would pass so they had extra defenders (nickel package) in. 21-3. Would you call that a close game. Not if you just looked at the score, but if you knew the circumstances you would have KNOWN it was close.

Now if Team A kicks a field goal with two minutes to go after trailing 21-0 for the entire game to Team B then it wouldn't have been close.

This is hypothetical but could happen.

Having said that, I THINK that if no one has a lot of costly turnovers, then it will be close. I asked an Adamsville person who is part of the football staff how they thought Waverly and Camden game would go since they had played both. He said Waverly can beat them.Do you see the light????

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

as I said, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. In fact I'm going to bed now. No deal. You already know that Gotgame. If you wish, come up to the press box when Camden and Waverly plays.

Now back to our program. Huntingdon vs. Waverly. Should be a good close game.

Go Tigers.

Hey, everybody, do you see those lights????

As for good food in Huntingdon. As mentioned, Mallard's is good if your looking for a good sit-down meal. If your in more of a hurry Amo's is good. They have the typical dairy bar stuff: burgers, fries, milkshakes, etc. Huntingdon also has McDonald's, Wendy's, Sonic, Subway, and Pizza Hut. If your looking for pizza, Block City Pizza is the way to go. The good thing is all of these places named are on Main Street in Huntingdon except for Pizza Hut. Go Stangs!

As for good food in Huntingdon. As mentioned, Mallard's is good if your looking for a good sit-down meal. If your in more of a hurry Amo's is good. They have the typical dairy bar stuff: burgers, fries, milkshakes, etc. Huntingdon also has McDonald's, Wendy's, Sonic, Subway, and Pizza Hut. If your looking for pizza, Block City Pizza is the way to go. The good thing is all of these places named are on Main Street in Huntingdon except for Pizza Hut. Go Stangs!

Awesome, I know that Tennesseeanouncer and i will be going and possibly a few others from the youth group.

as I said, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. In fact I'm going to bed now. No deal. You already know that Gotgame. If you wish, come up to the press box when Camden and Waverly plays.

Now back to our program. Huntingdon vs. Waverly. Should be a good close game.

Go Tigers.

Hey, everybody, do you see those lights????

ok...this is the first time in a week ive got on here,,,ive read the SC crap and heard every possible playoff scenario

but i do believe that were supposed to take these games 1 at a time,,,Huntington is a Very good football team still

if u look at the STRENGTH of their schedule (non-region) you would see why they are down this year...they are not down they are young...Huntington is rich in tradition,,im the son of a Camden Lion so ive had to hear about tht rivalry

all my life....on the other hand....Waverly is playing with reckless abandon and is looking like a team on a mission..

they want #1 in the region....should be an excellent game even after looking past all the drama,Homecoming,playoffs,pride,etc...... my prediction Hunt 28 Wavo 33...good luck to both teams fri night

and you can be sure ill be there rooting my Tigers on!!!!

BLUE AND WHITE TIGER PRIDE!!!!

as much as i dislike, no that's not it, lothe, hate, can't stand the sight of blue and white tiger propaganda. i must give waverly it's porps. they are clearly the dominate team in this match up. let's face waverly is great. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> the tiger scouts keep saying that if they played stewart county's schedule they would be 7-0. i say if aunt gene had a pair she wouldn't be aunt gene. i've yet to here anyone say sc had 3 starters out the night the tiger cubs beat us. you know why. we took our beating and went home. got our heads on right and been playing good ball ever since.

a word to the mustang fans. just stay at home. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> the tigers are the toast of the town. there going to bring a huge crowd and dominate this game. you know why because the killed us by 3 td's. and we beat you by 12. that means tiger scouts beat you by 30+ and earn another merit badge. i mean we all know the games are played on paper and that's clearly what it looks like /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

there is no chance of the mustang pride will show up. heck you might have to change sidelines to accomidate the tiger cubs fans. homecoming, sr night, pride, years of tradition who cares the whole jungle is coming. you better be ready to get mauled by the tigers /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> what are those sign's on the edge of town. what? no way? hunnington used to be champions? no really those are for looks right?

oh and by the way if your take any of this to heart i mean every word of it. here's a thought. houston county will destroy the rebels ok that's the only part i don't believe.

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" man,just shut up..seriously SC got beat by WAVO get over it....

o and stay on your own message board and quit putting all your

garbage on ours...thanks buddy