Sequoyah vs Polk County

slobber knocker

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sequoyah will play a very inspired game and the score will be less than a field goal no matter who wins.

Sequoyah with the upset 20-18!!!

If Sequoyah comes out with fire in their eyes they are capable of winning this game. Defensive front and linebackers will need to step up and stop Polks rushing attack. Sequoyah will have to limit their mistakes and capitalize if Polk makes a mistake. Polk is very well coached and they will have a gameplan ready for us.

If Sequoyah comes out with fire in their eyes they are capable of winning this game. Defensive front and linebackers will need to step up and stop Polks rushing attack. Sequoyah will have to limit their mistakes and capitalize if Polk makes a mistake. Polk is very well coached and they will have a gameplan ready for us.

Sequoyah has impressed me from week 0 to week 8. They went through a lot before the season and have stepped up and played very well. You can see improvement from these guys every week, and I think this game will be a good one. Polk has played descent most of the way, but are still young.

Need to get there eary to get a seat, cause this one should be good one.

yea starkiller i saw POLK have a bad game i saw it so what every team does

guess you didnt see the great defense so...

if you are ryan which i know you have like 95 profiles on here then your opinion dont matter to me...really anyone who puts down POLK doesnt matter to me...how about trying to voice your own opinion instead of putting down mine...try that one time and maybe these threads wouldnt get so ridiculous

my friend you are the one being ridiculous. and no its not ryan. great defense? howard handled em just fine just think what a more conditioned team such as mcminn central will do to there so called "great defense"

i do know this...

the defense this year is much more disciplined especially in the interior, i love the way the linebackers first steps are down hill rather than backwards like last year. We have veterans in there now not show boats like the past. #12 is a very tough middle linebacker and so is #30. The outside linebackers are very good too...this is a great defense no matter how much you put them down. I know last year during central everything was going good until the second half where the d gave up the o continued to score thats y it was 42-41 how does a team come back and do that...bad d...this year that wont happen i dont even think its possible against these hard nose defensive players

i do know this...

the defense this year is much more disciplined especially in the interior, i love the way the linebackers first steps are down hill rather than backwards like last year. We have veterans in there now not show boats like the past. #12 is a very tough middle linebacker and so is #30. The outside linebackers are very good too...this is a great defense no matter how much you put them down. I know last year during central everything was going good until the second half where the d gave up the o continued to score thats y it was 42-41 how does a team come back and do that...bad d...this year that wont happen i dont even think its possible against these hard nose defensive players

Polk is very physical, this is a fact. I believe however, that Seq. has a good chance at an upset. We'll see. Good Luck to both teams.