THE Lewis Co. Panthers @ Hickman Co.

LewisCoPanthers

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well here we go! It's the game we've all been waiting for since last year Panthers fans. If you asked me a month ago who would win this game, I would have said LC would run away with it, however, it seems the Bulldogs have gotten much better in the past few weeks and seem to be what we all expected them to be now. I think this game will be close and the team that is the most ready to play will win this one. There will be no shortage of emotion for either team I am sure. This is for the regional championship, and maybe more importantly, bragging rights. I sure hope the Panthers' fans show up in full force Friday night and get behind our guys, it will surely be a rowdy house at the Dawg Pound. Go Panthers!!!

going by the common opponents, it looks as if Hickman Co. has had a lot of trouble scoring points against the easier teams in the region. If that same team shows up Friday night it will be a long night for the bulldogs. Im curious what the stats are looking like for the panthers, I live a pretty fair distance away and was wondering if anyone could help me out with the stats. I'll be there in Centerville Friday night, 700 mile drive to see my boys play, goodluck to both teams, better luck to Lewis Co.

I can see how everyone thinks Lewis Co wins this one...since all they play in non-conference games are 1A schools...I mean give me a break....Start playing some 3A and 4A schools then talk smack...

Hickman Co wins this one...

Then beats them again in the playoffs...

Just curious Aftershock how is it that everyone thinks LC will win this one ? Just wondering. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I can see how everyone thinks Lewis Co wins this one...since all they play in non-conference games are 1A schools...I mean give me a break....Start playing some 3A and 4A schools then talk smack...

Well if the 3A and 4A teams will play Lewis Co. , they would play them ,but it doesn't look good on a 3A or 4A record when they get beat by a 2A team.BUT I guess we will find out Friday night who will win the 2008 Region Championship. Wont we?

Its going to be a game of who ever wants it the most.

I somehow knew that your post on this game would be unconstructive and disrespectful. After all you are the same "Bulldog Fan" (and I use that term loosely) who dogged your own coach a couple of weeks ago for his lack of coaching ability. Then when most every else over there (and a few of us over here) stuck with him and he won pretty enough for you, you went backwards like a crawfish. Let??™s not compare our weak 1a non-region games (who have 11 wins) to your powerful higher classification teams (4 wins). Let??™s compare the 4 common opponents of both teams of FV, Waverly, Harpeth and Loretto. This will be a great game between two deserving teams, neither of which need to be slammed or disrespected.