THE Lewis Co. Panthers @ Hickman Co.

LewisCoPanthers

Hmm, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you lead in all categories, otherwise you wouldn't bring it up.

Be careful convincing yourself and us how bad you are going to win. The Panthers might read all of it and decide its not even worth the trip down there and just forfiet the game.

Be careful about putting words in my mouth. I didn't say anything about who was going to win this game. No one on here can say with certainty who will win this game. That is why I have chosen to focus only on what we do know at this point in time.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how Sowell gets injured before the game with the hardest hitting team that he has faced, sounds like he is pussyin out this year cause he knows the dawgs have no shot.... LC 32 HC 14

hey, did you make that "p" word up? generally that word is associated with kitty kats....please keep giving Sowell some good bulletin board material.....your boys better get used to seeing the back of his jersey

Be careful about putting words in my mouth. I didn't say anything about who was going to win this game. No one on here can say with certainty who will win this game. That is why I have chosen to focus only on what we do know at this point in time.

My apologies, wasn't trying to put words in your mouth. Sounded like a set-up question to me thats why I said that. That's what I get for assuming. Well I am with you that noone can say for certain, although everybody else on this board seems to know exactly who will win haha. The clock is ticking down, I can't wait!

hey, did you make that "p" word up? generally that word is associated with kitty kats....please keep giving Sowell some good bulletin board material.....your boys better get used to seeing the back of his jersey

Whoever said that, we don't condone that stuff. If you want to get on here and talk trash about the game, fine. But it gets childish when you have to start using expletives. As far as the bulletin board stuff goes, you guys have done your part in that for our guys as well. We appreciate it /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

My apologies, wasn't trying to put words in your mouth. Sounded like a set-up question to me thats why I said that. That's what I get for assuming. Well I am with you that noone can say for certain, although everybody else on this board seems to know exactly who will win haha. The clock is ticking down, I can't wait!

man, you are too nice....are you the mayor of Hohenwald? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

man, you are too nice....are you the mayor of Hohenwald? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Not a chance, politics is for the birds haha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I love this CoachT stuff, I just hate it when it gets out of hand and personal. No players name should be mentioned on here in a negative sense, these kids are in high school. I apologized to you because I felt like you had a point. Don't worry, the later in the week it gets the more on edge and nastier I'll get. You'll get me plenty riled up then!

Not a chance, politics is for the birds haha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I love this CoachT stuff, I just hate it when it gets out of hand and personal. No players name should be mentioned on here in a negative sense, these kids are in high school. I apologized to you because I felt like you had a point. Don't worry, the later in the week it gets the more on edge and nastier I'll get. You'll get me plenty riled up then!

i think we see eye to eye on everything except who we are pulling for.... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

If I could ask for a favor Mr. Don Haney. Would you mind pulling up the stats from last years game and tell me how many yards Sowell had in the contest? I would really like to know since we are supposed to be so scared of him, was he even the leading rusher in the game? Did anyone else contribute? Were there any other people even on the field?

Also, this fiction story of how the Bulldogs are a superior TEAM, is really getting old. I have just as much respect for any guy on the field, to the waterboy up to the head coach, they are all a part of the game. Putting the Sowell kid on a pedestal is almost a slap in the face to me as well as your own fans, maybe you should look up another name on the roster and tell me how they will affect the game. I would sure like to see more than one man on the field for the Bulldogs, it will make us look a lot better beating the team rather than a one man show. As for us over here, I would really be suprised if you hear about one kid alone, we are about the BIGGER picture here, not just kids who make us look good.

If I could ask for a favor Mr. Don Haney. Would you mind pulling up the stats from last years game and tell me how many yards Sowell had in the contest? I would really like to know since we are supposed to be so scared of him, was he even the leading rusher in the game? Did anyone else contribute? Were there any other people even on the field?

Also, this fiction story of how the Bulldogs are a superior TEAM, is really getting old. I have just as much respect for any guy on the field, to the waterboy up to the head coach, they are all a part of the game. Putting the Sowell kid on a pedestal is almost a slap in the face to me as well as your own fans, maybe you should look up another name on the roster and tell me how they will affect the game. I would sure like to see more than one man on the field for the Bulldogs, it will make us look a lot better beating the team rather than a one man show. As for us over here, I would really be suprised if you hear about one kid alone, we are about the BIGGER picture here, not just kids who make us look good.

Great post you tell it.

Sounds like somebody's got SOWELL ENVY. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Great post you tell it.

Radio, do you still have that shopping cart?

Sounds like somebody's got SOWELL ENVY. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Radio, do you still have that shopping cart?

LOL, I would love to have the talent he has, but jealousy is just something I don't have for anyone. I like myself just the way that I am. By the way, if I have "Sowell Envy," wouldn't your entire town have "Panther Envy?" I just find it kind of funny that the entire BUlldog nation would love nothing more than to trade places with the Lewis County faithful over the past 20 years or so......... Jealous much? LOL

You know, Radio is almost as big as a shopping cart....... A little taller, and much meaner.