THE Lewis Co. Panthers @ Hickman Co.

LewisCoPanthers

hey there radio.....didn't know where you had gone! im gonna start calling you "broken record"....don't you think we have heard enough about the Liquid Sunshine? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

You guys sounded like a broken record when yall were crying about the feild being wet just getting some back.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 2nd paragraph of this comment is the most laughable quote I've seen on CoachT this year! You guys don't get it! Even a the West TN ESPN radio station said it yesterday......."this region is invisible in the postseason!" Until you LC Panthers rid yourselves of the Wayne County's, Mt Pleasant's, and the Waverly's from your schedule, you will continue to stay at home in November! Who cares who wins this game! Yes, the winner should have homefield for the first 2 playoff games but then both will eventually lose before the 3rd round...............one of you will be beaten at home!!

Oddly enough, I happened to be in West Tennessee yesterday and I also happened to be listening to that west Tennessee radio station. Chris Harris was interviewing a prep writer from The Tennessean and he asked him point blank why Lewis County could not get past the second or third round and his exact answer was... "Goodpasture."

He did not say anything about the schedule. He said that the talent level of the ABC district was so much higher than the rural regions that teams like Lewis and Hickman County simply could not compete with these schools. He also went on to say that he felt like the provate schools had come back down some this year and not to be surprised to see Lewis or Hickman make a long run this year.

It is what I have said for years but some of you refuse to acknowledge. Lewis County is not blessed with 3-4 star college athletes. What we have is well coached young men who give it all they got every week. But when they get to a Goodpasture or CPA and sometimes a DCA, the talent level is nowhere close to equal. You can't ask David to beat Goliath every year. The same goes for Hickman County, Camden, Smith County, etc... It is alsmot always an unequal playing field. Even the guy from the Tennessean "gets it." Some of you don't.

Yes and I was there when Sharp 1st got to Lewis Co.My senior year we was 88-89 we beat Bulldogs 21 -7.Back then that was all you had to do to be sucessful was win that game.Iplayed JR Pro for bulldogs so I have a few ties over there .It is still a big game for me .I will be pulling for bulldogs every game they play just not against the panthers.

Im trying to figure out who you are I played then also I remember a few guys from Perry Co. who played then.