THE Lewis Co. Panthers @ Hickman Co.

LewisCoPanthers

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if that helps you sleep better at night /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

lets remember here, you reap what you sow, lets remember all that jibber jabber (dawgballfan), when you are feeling a little uncomfortable when you look at the score board with about 8 minutes left to play!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> LEWIS COUNTY 35-7

Ah very nice, one step ahead aren't ya. Better hope those Bulldogs are one step ahead friday night, or the Panthers tenacious D is going to be giving some fits to the dawgs.

From what i have heard, LC Panthers had a great week of practice with DEFENSE being the strong point(HUGE HITS).

Wooo!!! 46 hrs. and 42 mins. until Kickoff. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I would like to know how the practice for Hickman County has been this week? They were out of school and have had problems in the past with getting players to show up for practice during certain points in the year. I wonder how much the rain will actually affect the game? Does the BULLdogs have that much fear of water, or do they just have a problem with getting wet. From what I hear the DEFENSE from Lewis County is up for the challenge, how embarassing would it be if your backs were held under a 100 yards total all night?

Just a thought, but might be a possibility if all that scary rain comes down on Smithson Field. LOL

I would like to know how the practice for Hickman County has been this week? They were out of school and have had problems in the past with getting players to show up for practice during certain points in the year. I wonder how much the rain will actually affect the game? Does the BULLdogs have that much fear of water, or do they just have a problem with getting wet. From what I hear the DEFENSE from Lewis County is up for the challenge, how embarassing would it be if your backs were held under a 100 yards total all night?

Just a thought, but might be a possibility if all that scary rain comes down on Smithson Field. LOL

hey go get it done lewis county go run them buldogs into the ground

For a team that only beat fairview 7-6, ya'll sure do have big heads... i hope your players don't reflect the same mental activity that you fans do. But then again, I guess that's why ya'll are the fans, and they are the players... Better hope the dawgs play better than they did vs. Fairview because it seems like if ya'll had SO much team speed, you may have put up better offensive numbers... It seems to me as if ya'll have had too many close calls for me to say Hickman Co. will win the game, let alone win BIG... Lewis Co. by 16

No,no,no...dont be too hard on these pups.There's a perfectly reasonable explanation for why HC only beat FV by 1.....FV WATERED THE FIELD!!!! That has to be it.Rain has been scientifically proven to slow down only the Hickman Co. Bulldogs. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> (thats their only weakness.)

Rain or not One thing is for sure. K. "Heisman" Crowell will control the game. The bulldogs will be seeing numero cinco all night! Crowell 4 Heisman. ps.Mathis and Lawson are good too. Im KS31 and I approve this message! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Guest Advisor

If either one of these teams is throwing the ball all over the yard, they're getting beat. Both teams make their living on the ground.

Hickman County's advantages are playing at home and a tough game with Marshall County in week 1. Lewis County looks to be improved on offense and their line is huge. Their out of region schedule is a little weaker, but not a lot. Wayne County is tough and Mt. Pleasant isn't a slouch either. Though 1A, they'd still do well in our region.

The 2nd paragraph of this comment is the most laughable quote I've seen on CoachT this year! You guys don't get it! Even a the West TN ESPN radio station said it yesterday......."this region is invisible in the postseason!" Until you LC Panthers rid yourselves of the Wayne County's, Mt Pleasant's, and the Waverly's from your schedule, you will continue to stay at home in November! Who cares who wins this game! Yes, the winner should have homefield for the first 2 playoff games but then both will eventually lose before the 3rd round...............one of you will be beaten at home!!

Toughen the schedule!!!! Both Hickman County and Lewis County sit smack in the middle of the state.........thus, are in reasonable proximity to some wonderful football programs that could make your programs better!! NOT Ezell Harding! What's wrong with Giles County, Station Camp, White House, Whites Creek, Page, Kenwood ..........I mean the list could go on! Guys.........when will you learn.........it happens EVERY SINGLE YEAR!!!

Many of us WANT to see you advance............but.......neither team will give yourself a chance. If you know for sure that your region is weak............schedule tougher non-region games.............not 1A teams!!........and don't mention the word rivalry! They will end your season early!

The 2nd paragraph of this comment is the most laughable quote I've seen on CoachT this year! You guys don't get it! Even a the West TN ESPN radio station said it yesterday......."this region is invisible in the postseason!" Until you LC Panthers rid yourselves of the Wayne County's, Mt Pleasant's, and the Waverly's from your schedule, you will continue to stay at home in November! Who cares who wins this game! Yes, the winner should have homefield for the first 2 playoff games but then both will eventually lose before the 3rd round...............one of you will be beaten at home!!

Toughen the schedule!!!! Both Hickman County and Lewis County sit smack in the middle of the state.........thus, are in reasonable proximity to some wonderful football programs that could make your programs better!! NOT Ezell Harding! What's wrong with Giles County, Station Camp, White House, Whites Creek, Page, Kenwood ..........I mean the list could go on! Guys.........when will you learn.........it happens EVERY SINGLE YEAR!!!

Many of us WANT to see you advance............but.......neither team will give yourself a chance. If you know for sure that your region is weak............schedule tougher non-region games.............not 1A teams!!........and don't mention the word rivalry! They will end your season early!

Well said and yeah it took me about 20 minutes to read the second paragraph. Lewis Co needs a tougher schedule or bump up to 3A. I cant remember the last time Lewis Co made it through the second round. I also have another question last year if Im not mistaken in the first round of the play offs why did this region face each other. Everyone I asked didnt have an answer