THE Lewis Co. Panthers @ Hickman Co.

LewisCoPanthers

Hey dawg being that you are closer to thr concessions maybe you could hook us up with a burger at the half so we dont have to stand in line lol.

tell you what....you come sit beside me the entire first half and I will buy you one! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tell you what....you come sit beside me the entire first half and I will buy you one! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If I did that I would get strung up /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Will Hickman Co. cancel the game if it keeps raining? I heard they dont like wet conditions.

hey there radio.....didn't know where you had gone! im gonna start calling you "broken record"....don't you think we have heard enough about the Liquid Sunshine? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

guys....i'm out of here....probably will not post again until after the game tomorrow night....I think we all have had a good time this week going back and forth at one another....I think for the most part it has all been in good fun....hope all of you have a safe trip over here....hope both teams are able to play without anyone getting hurt....most of all i just hope the game will live up to the hype that we have created! see you in a few hours....and of course....GO DAWGS!

guys....i'm out of here....probably will not post again until after the game tomorrow night....I think we all have had a good time this week going back and forth at one another....I think for the most part it has all been in good fun....hope all of you have a safe trip over here....hope both teams are able to play without anyone getting hurt....most of all i just hope the game will live up to the hype that we have created! see you in a few hours....and of course....GO DAWGS!

be safe dawg and all who are on the road GO PANTHERS!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I can't wait for this game to get started. Lewis County's practice field got spraypainted? Must be payback for when some of the Lewis County players bought a milkshake at McDonald's and put eggs in it and threw it at the Hickman County bus as it was going back to Hickman County in either 1996 or 1997, and then when Coach Daniel called Coach Sharp all he said was boys will be boys. I hope that Hickman County beats Lewis County so bad that they don't even want to come back out after halftime. Tell those big defensive linemen not to blink or Sowell will run right by them. I hope that the Panthers bring some oxygen, because the linemen are going to need it trying to run down Sowell all night.

Dawgs 35

Panthers 14

Dawg, the back and forth banter has been fun. I have a sneaking suspicion we will get to renew this somewhere around the second or third round of the playoffs. I would agree that MOST of it has been all in good fun. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Panthers fans - be safe - and BE LOUD!!!! I hope the dawgs and Panthers have a good, clean, and injury free game. With the Panthers coming out on top, of course. GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!!

radio did you play for Lewis Co.?

Yes and I was there when Sharp 1st got to Lewis Co.My senior year we was 88-89 we beat Bulldogs 21 -7.Back then that was all you had to do to be sucessful was win that game.Iplayed JR Pro for bulldogs so I have a few ties over there .It is still a big game for me .I will be pulling for bulldogs every game they play just not against the panthers.