THE Lewis Co. Panthers @ Hickman Co.

LewisCoPanthers

Well this is what I expect from you scholastic luminaries from the County of Lewis. How dare you speak in such monosylabilic tones to one such as I.

It is true that I have remained silent over the past few seasons and the reason being because I yearn for stiumlating debate and not sophomoric dribble from those that would rather read Batman than Shakespeare!

Oh you Panthers you! Your heads in the clouds of unrealized glory hoping against hope that this will be your year. Well I saw you tonight against Hickman County and I was not impressed. Bob Sharp had to go deep into his west Tennessee bag or tricks to prevent an upset and that Coach Conway played 12 men many times on defense. You will not be able to do that next week against Ezell Harding!

I am thiking about brining my tuba to Antioch next Friday night and leading some dirges against you. I am Mean Jean and what I propose, I perform! Book it posers!

I am now more dumb after reading your ignorant post. Im not sure what little dream world your living in, but you really need to get a life if you think that Farview could even come close to beating Lewis County. Im glad you came and watched us win last night. But seriously get a life.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what happened bulldogs?? all i heard all week was that yall were going to whoop us and theres no way LC can win...Well guess what we whooped yalls tail and yall know it.

and fairview just stop talking smack to save yall some emberssement in case we do meet again because we killed yall the first time and if we meet again we will do the same.. yall stink

wow....I thought I was done, but I just can't help myself.....not sure about "whooped"....the dawgs were only down 8 late in the ballgame.....are you sure the we are the "emberssement" here? ask some of your fellow Panther fans to read your post and they will probably let you in on who the real "emberssement" is....hint,hint...its you /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ok short bus are you being serious? Really either one of these teams could hang 50 on you and BOB SHARP knows it.Dont get on here talking crap everybody knows (this is you also) Fview would get hammered LC or HC pick your poison.If you make it to a play off game and get the bad luck of playing one of these teams you would get beat if they call the dogs off again 24 points. Prey we dont meet you again I hope we do I dont like to look ahead but LC or HC would count that as a WIN!!!!!!!

nice post

When are the HC fans going to start a post about firing their coach and how Lewis Co. cheated?

we are not in a hurry.....we want to keep Coach Patterson and there's no one saying that LC cheated....did you happen to forget about last year? the same scenerio is shaping up again.....I would be careful about flopping my chops just yet....you will get the full strength Dawgs the next time....no excuses, just facts

we are not in a hurry.....we want to keep Coach Patterson and there's no one saying that LC cheated....did you happen to forget about last year? the same scenerio is shaping up again.....I would be careful about flopping my chops just yet....you will get the full strength Dawgs the next time....no excuses, just facts

Hey DBF. why didn't we get yall's full strength last night? Did they just make a decision they were only gonna give a certain amount of effort and save the rest for later? You might have to play a tougher team in the first round because of last night. Might have been a bad idea!

wow....I thought I was done, but I just can't help myself.....not sure about "whooped"....the dawgs were only down 8 late in the ballgame.....are you sure the we are the "emberssement" here? ask some of your fellow Panther fans to read your post and they will probably let you in on who the real "emberssement" is....hint,hint...its you /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I agree,there is no need for posts like this,but for the record ,he's talking about saving FV some embarassment.So the Panthers won,and are now the 2008Region 6,2A champs,now they have to go through the rest of the season very business like and can't get too far ahead of themselves.Great game Dawgs,good atmosphere,but in all reality,it couldve been just as bad if not worse for the Dawgs,even with Sowell.The Panthers really shot themselves in the foot ALL night.They were penalized something around 10 times.Way out of the norm for these guys.I hope THE Panthers get to see the Dawgs again in the play-offs.Remember,there's still payback to be had.The Dawgs put the Panthers out last year, and the Panthers are out for revenge for last years senior group,and their own.Great Job PANTHERS 2008 REGION 6-2A CHAMPS!!!!!!

Hey DBF. why didn't we get yall's full strength last night? Did they just make a decision they were only gonna give a certain amount of effort and save the rest for later? You might have to play a tougher team in the first round because of last night. Might have been a bad idea!

I can assure you that we were not saving any strength last night....not to take anything away from the Panthers...they played great....BUT....will you at least acknowledge the fact that not having Sowell in the backfield made just a little difference? the kid has already rushed for over 1000 yards this year (don't think you have any of those)....no doubt, the Panthers close the gaps very fast, but Sowell gets through those holes quicker than anyone we have....you are living in a fairy-tale world if you think the outcome of the game MIGHT, notice I did not say WOULD HAVE, but might have been different if Sowell played....walk onto the field without Crowell or another one of your best players and you just might change your tune.........

It coulda been a real embarrassment if we wouldn't of had 20 + penalties called on us, when ya'll had maybe 5, and we still won by 15.. I hope we do play yall again though, in the den! That'll be the embarrassment your lookin for /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hickman will have to go back to play Lewis in thier home town..... but Hickman should be at full strength. Remember last year? It will be a game to look forward too, i cant wait to make the trip to Hole in the wall........ I can already hear them "deleverance " banjos playing.

That's because the "deleverance"(deliverance) banjos are sitteing on your front porch. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />