THE Lewis Co. Panthers @ Hickman Co.

LewisCoPanthers

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Deliverance banjos in Centerville............... Hole in the wall.....YES. Just like last year........bring your circus and all your cousins . Bulldogs will have revenge.......

The Dawgs tend to take their time with this whole revenge thing.(Says the past 20 yrs.) and besides the Panthers are far from done with their revenge from last year.I sure hope we meet you guys in the play-offs.I'd hate to have to wait 20 more yrs to see the Panthers get their revenge!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Either team couldn't beat the Milan Bulldawgs! Lewis Co. might have a shot, but Hickman Co. has no chance at all even if you get 3 or 4 more runningbacks!

don't know what the record is for the longest thread, but this one may very well go until the Panthers and Dawgs meet again in the playoffs.....I certainly hope that the Dawgs are able to repeat last years performance if we are able to meet up again with LC......but, regardless of how that game turns out, Mr. G, you can rest assured that both teams have MORE than a shot at beating your puppies.....and thanks but no thanks, we only need the couple of running backs that we already have.....keep running that pie hole.....both LC and HC need some good bulletin board material to focus on when the playoffs begin.......

I can assure you that we were not saving any strength last night....not to take anything away from the Panthers...they played great....BUT....will you at least acknowledge the fact that not having Sowell in the backfield made just a little difference? the kid has already rushed for over 1000 yards this year (don't think you have any of those)....no doubt, the Panthers close the gaps very fast, but Sowell gets through those holes quicker than anyone we have....you are living in a fairy-tale world if you think the outcome of the game MIGHT, notice I did not say WOULD HAVE, but might have been different if Sowell played....walk onto the field without Crowell or another one of your best players and you just might change your tune.........

Sorry for the delay in my response DBF, but I havn't been around a computer much this weekend. No doubt having Sowell might have made a difference. But Grimes could have already had 1000 yards rushing this year too if he had the amount of carries that Sowell has had. He is a very good back as well. Look, the way the Panthers D played Friday night, I don't know that Sowell would have had a big night - he may have but I doubt it. Make no mistake, the Panthers WILL NOT overlook HC again if they meet in the playoffs. Someone said it perfect earlier, the way the Panthers see it, their revenge isn't complete yet.

I will give the Bulldogs credit, they played hard Friday night and I expect them to play harder if they meet again. The difference will be that the Panthers will fix their offensive problems and move the ball better in the second meeting and the defense will remain solid. I just hope that both teams take care of business so we can see that great atmosphere again. That was an amazing environment Friday night, great job by both fans, but especially our fans - it was intense.

Either team couldn't beat the Milan Bulldawgs! Lewis Co. might have a shot, but Hickman Co. has no chance at all even if you get 3 or 4 more runningbacks!

Well Johnny, it will be a LONG time before either team has to worry about the Milan Bulldogs. We will cross that bridge if/when we get there. in the meantime, the Panthers have to take care of business against Ezell-Harding, noone can be overlooked at this point in the season.

Hickman Co. sould give up football and just start a badmitten team your boys would have a better chance playing our girls in badmitten, because in football you can't hang we both know this, so just keep running your mouth and IF you make it to the 3rd or 4th round (Milan will) then we will be glad to beat you down just like Lewis Co. did! P.S.

if we do play, i will spot HC 28 points because you will need them!

Hickman Co. sould give up football and just start a badmitten team your boys would have a better chance playing our girls in badmitten, because in football you can't hang we both know this, so just keep running your mouth and IF you make it to the 3rd or 4th round (Milan will) then we will be glad to beat you down just like Lewis Co. did! P.S.

if we do play, i will spot HC 28 points because you will need them!

Hickman has a good ball team, there is no need for cutting them down like that! YOU had better watch what you say before it comes back to haunt you. Don't be so sure of your self this early! The game wasnt a beat down, it was 14-6 in the 4th quarter. Lewis County had alot of mental mistakes that killed us but it was still a hard fought game.

Sorry for the delay in my response DBF, but I havn't been around a computer much this weekend. No doubt having Sowell might have made a difference. But Grimes could have already had 1000 yards rushing this year too if he had the amount of carries that Sowell has had. He is a very good back as well. Look, the way the Panthers D played Friday night, I don't know that Sowell would have had a big night - he may have but I doubt it. Make no mistake, the Panthers WILL NOT overlook HC again if they meet in the playoffs. Someone said it perfect earlier, the way the Panthers see it, their revenge isn't complete yet.

I will give the Bulldogs credit, they played hard Friday night and I expect them to play harder if they meet again. The difference will be that the Panthers will fix their offensive problems and move the ball better in the second meeting and the defense will remain solid. I just hope that both teams take care of business so we can see that great atmosphere again. That was an amazing environment Friday night, great job by both fans, but especially our fans - it was intense.

this is getting boring....once again....I agree /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hickman has a good ball team, there is no need for cutting them down like that! YOU had better watch what you say before it comes back to haunt you. Don't be so sure of your self this early! The game wasnt a beat down, it was 14-6 in the 4th quarter. Lewis County had alot of mental mistakes that killed us but it was still a hard fought game.

hey KRYPTONITE...don't waste your time on the G man.....he has not been taking his meds....his boys will get what's coming to them one way or the other, either from LC or HC.....

Well let me stir things up.......lol

Coach Sharp has Milan ties....and although its against my better judgement i say DAWGS of HC had to lose last week(i hate saying dawgs lose lol)Coach Sharp has a winning Tradition in his roots Go BOBBY.!!!!!! The only Dawgs That beat LC is gonna be from West Tennessee...(if They meet)