THE Lewis Co. Panthers @ Hickman Co.

LewisCoPanthers

Haha, I figured that was your angle. I don't think you and I have anything to worry about as far as there being no trash talk on CoachT. There will be plenty between now and Friday. And you couldn't be more right about televising the game. It would be a great one for everyone to be able to see. All I know is that I will be there along with five or six thousand others (maybe more!) It doesn't get any better!

see you there!! come say HI to me....I will be the one wearing RED!!!!!

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know that is Lewis wins we will be hearing the following things from Hickman fans.

1. Remember last year

2. Game is not that important, wait till the playoffs

3. It's just the region championship

4. The humidity in the air made the grass damp and slowed our players down.

5. We didn't show our entire package in case of a playoff rematch

6. The refs cheated us

7. Our coaches cost us the game, Lewis is a horrible team.

So basically we are in a lose-lose situation. If we win, Hickman will downplay the loss, if we lose they will think they have won the superbowl.

hey bob....has David Letterman called you yet to give you a job compiling his top ten list?

Off subject a bit, does anyone know of a Hickman Co. player from the late 70's or early 80's named Dotson or Dodson. Was a TE,LB, or DE and played basketball. Think maybe he received scholarship to play ball at Ole Miss, just curious if around or what he maybe doing now? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I'm just curious guys.Everyone is posting all the scores that show the Panthers getting beat,but WHAT ARE YOU ALL BASING THESE ON??? It just doesnt make sense.I've seen HC play this year,as a matter of fact I saw them play ER,and I didnt see anything.Well,except for a terrible ER team.If HC thinks that they are going to run the ball right at the Panthers ,they are going to get their kids hurt.(not what i want at all!!)Im just saying LC is going to be way too physical for the Dawgs.I dont know about a score,but it could start to get ugly for the dawgs late in the game. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

This is for sure the biggest game in Middle Tennessee..I may skip my own kid's game to be there..

GO PANTHERS!!!!Once a Panther, always a Panther...Isn't that right ddaddy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm just curious guys.Everyone is posting all the scores that show the Panthers getting beat,but WHAT ARE YOU ALL BASING THESE ON??? It just doesnt make sense.I've seen HC play this year,as a matter of fact I saw them play ER,and I didnt see anything.Well,except for a terrible ER team.If HC thinks that they are going to run the ball right at the Panthers ,they are going to get their kids hurt.(not what i want at all!!)Im just saying LC is going to be way too physical for the Dawgs.I dont know about a score,but it could start to get ugly for the dawgs late in the game. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

you are right about one thing.....ER is not very good....if you had both eyes open and paid any attention you would have noticed that the first unit played a few minutes into the 3rd qtr and the rest of the game was played primarily by the JV....we could have beat that team by 50 but we have a coach with a lot of class....im sure all the HC parents appreciate your concern about you guys "hurting" our kids, but I am satisified that won't deter Jenkins and Sowell running it straight up the gut on your big boys....you act like we have only been playing Jr Pro teams all year...have you had a look at Lawrenceburg lately? I bet those boys are eatin as much cornbread as your front line....

you are right about one thing.....ER is not very good....if you had both eyes open and paid any attention you would have noticed that the first unit played a few minutes into the 3rd qtr and the rest of the game was played primarily by the JV....we could have beat that team by 50 but we have a coach with a lot of class....im sure all the HC parents appreciate your concern about you guys "hurting" our kids, but I am satisified that won't deter Jenkins and Sowell running it straight up the gut on your big boys....you act like we have only been playing Jr Pro teams all year...have you had a look at Lawrenceburg lately? I bet those boys are eatin as much cornbread as your front line....

You know?You say that,but i seriously doubt anyone in the state eats as much cornbread as LCs guys.Besides there is a difference between L'Burg's guys and LC's.LC's guys ARE PANTHERS!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You see what you want to see. Er was not our best game Sowell did not play much into the second qt. and grimes was sick all week. But we still put up 38 first half points. You cant judge comparative scores we played Fairview in a rain storm ugly game. I think we will win I have my doubts and fears but I think we will win. We are hungry for that golden football that LC stole from us last year and we did win when it counted and this year there is only one dog in this fight and dogs always eat LITTLE KITTY CATS.