THE Lewis Co. Panthers @ Hickman Co.

LewisCoPanthers

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How wrong you are...Lawrence Co has 3 wins and Marshall Co has 7. Where I come from that equals 10. I sure hope your team comes with more preparation than you do on Friday! Strap it up tight! It's coming...

I'm sorry, I ment your last 2 non reg. vs our two. ER(1) and Lawrence Co(3). How many does that equal, I'm too du du dumb to count past 3 and the reason you guys don't look to the past is YOU DON'T HAVE ONE!

I'm sorry, I ment your last 2 non reg. vs our two. ER(1) and Lawrence Co(3). How many does that equal, I'm too du du dumb to count past 3 and the reason you guys don't look to the past is YOU DON'T HAVE ONE!

Last season is the past. Do you want to talk about that? Do you want to discuss how I walked on your field after the game and a majority of your players were crying like babies because they just got it handed to them on their own field?!?

My Dawgs must eat.............. Eat Cat. you all rollin to the 729 this is our house! .........get ready to leave with a sad face.

Well your "dawgs" might be eating Crow, since you are going to lose this week

The game will be won up front for the Panthers this Friday. There is way too much talent on the defensive line to give up any plays between the tackles. The Panther Defense will be ready for everything the Bulldogs have to offer offensively. They will be well prepared and will be ready emotionally for this game. I know this for a fact.

The reasons the game will be lost for the Bulldogs, for one they are on Fall Break this week. Lack of concentration throughout the week is a big concern for them as of right now. Instead of having a focused team there every day this week, there is going to be people missing from practice and people not worried about the game.

Hickman County has talent, but there is a lack of "Team" in their program. I can see that from the shots at the coach. Every town has disagreements with how the team is run, how the money is spent in the school, and how the school officials deal with the parents. All of these disagreements are natural, what is very unnatural is how the people of Centerville dealt with these problems. If you think things should be different, go to the source, not the internet or to other people who will eventually whine like the rest of the fans. Have that certain respect for your town and all of it's people.

Airing out all of your dirty laundry in front of everyone in the state on CoachT is kinda like going on Jerry Springer and talking about your sister and mother having an affair with the same man. Kinda trashy. Thats just me though.

Well your "dawgs" might be eating Crow, since you are going to lose this week

The game will be won up front for the Panthers this Friday. There is way too much talent on the defensive line to give up any plays between the tackles. The Panther Defense will be ready for everything the Bulldogs have to offer offensively. They will be well prepared and will be ready emotionally for this game. I know this for a fact.

The reasons the game will be lost for the Bulldogs, for one they are on Fall Break this week. Lack of concentration throughout the week is a big concern for them as of right now. Instead of having a focused team there every day this week, there is going to be people missing from practice and people not worried about the game.

Hickman County has talent, but there is a lack of "Team" in their program. I can see that from the shots at the coach. Every town has disagreements with how the team is run, how the money is spent in the school, and how the school officials deal with the parents. All of these disagreements are natural, what is very unnatural is how the people of Centerville dealt with these problems. If you think things should be different, go to the source, not the internet or to other people who will eventually whine like the rest of the fans. Have that certain respect for your town and all of it's people.

Airing out all of your dirty laundry in front of everyone in the state on CoachT is kinda like going on Jerry Springer and talking about your sister and mother having an affair with the same man. Kinda trashy. Thats just me though.

thats very few people talkin Grinchman...... you gone see when you come here.................. a united group ready to whip up on some pather babys. You all gone cry when you get whipped again? dont forget you gonna have to come back for your second whippin soon. watch for the 729 dance while your walking it on out...... back out of C-ville... as a loser.................... after the game tell me how it feels.

Last season is the past. Do you want to talk about that? Do you want to discuss how I walked on your field after the game and a majority of your players were crying like babies because they just got it handed to them on their own field?!?

Now I know who you are. I saw you through my tears with your wife/sister, sucking on a hotdog.

thats very few people talkin Grinchman...... you gone see when you come here.................. a united group ready to whip up on some pather babys. You all gone cry when you get whipped again? dont forget you gonna have to come back for your second whippin soon. watch for the 729 dance while your walking it on out...... back out of C-ville... as a loser.................... after the game tell me how it feels.

Please proof read before you post. Thank you! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

per CoachT

Strength of schedule Lewis Co. #32 - 49.0% Hickman Co. #40 44.9%

Strength + success Lewis Co. #1 - 1.490 Hickman Co. #6 1.306

i have the respect to say that i stand corrected.....so i guess, let me ask this....is Hickman's strength of schedule lower because you guys are on it or is yours higher because we are on it? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Now I know who you are. I saw you through my tears with your wife/sister, sucking on a hotdog.

ddaddy....that is so original! do you do stand up on the weekends?

There you go panthersfan!! I knew you had it in you......GREAT COMEBACK! I must say that it amazes me how the Panther faithful somehow thinks that their team is that much better than the Dawgs....remind me now, just exactly how many games have you played out of the region? and exactly how many of them only have one "A" in their classification? I dont know, so I am gonna ask..... Have you guys played up a classification this year? just wondering.....lets compare strength of schedules thus far and see who comes out on top....You said it.....yall are coming....the only question is, Are you coming with the strength of the 1A schedule that you guys play? if so, you are gonna have a long night and boy o boy, it will make that 20 minute ride home for the Panther faithful seem like two hours! just want you to think with reason.......anxiously awaiting your eloquent response /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I don't really know how much better than you we are, if at all. All I was saying is that you are right, the game is coming. I'm not gonna sit here and try to defend our schedule. The CoachT schedule strength and strength + success rankings does that for me. All I will say is that all you can do is ask people to play you, you can't make them. Niether of us will have a choice next year though - as we will both be playing up almost every week. I commend you for playing one good team in a higher class. But, you did lose the game.

The talk is cheap, on both sides. The players will handle this dispute Friday night and nothing we say on here will make a difference. We are glad your confidence is up though, we want you at your absolute best and most confident.

ddaddy....that is so original! do you do stand up on the weekends?

I'm sorry bdf, saying that stuff about you being kin to yourself and not having teeth to bite a hotdog. Dagummit, you bring out the worst in me. You're not going to run home and tell your Momma/Aunt on me are you? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The talk of few affects the opinion of many......write that down.

Your dance, the "729 Dance", does it involve you actually dancing or just talking? I doubt it involves both.

Give me reason, show me doubt in the superior thinking in which I have, don't give me trash about a silly little dance which probably annoys your own fans as well as the others.

By the way, there is no better feeling one can get when he walks into a hostile envirionment and steals what is rightfully his, this victory is ours we want it more than you..... Fridays belong to the Panthers. So when you are done watching the game pay close attention to the "walk" of our boys in black, it involves no dancing whatsoever, it is the Strut of a born winner.

Panthers by 20, also the next meeting will be in the Panther Den, bring your cowbells and jugs to that one, we still want revenge from last year and I seriously doubt that your boys and staff could pull that one again.