THE Lewis Co. Panthers @ Hickman Co.

LewisCoPanthers

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BOGUS what was bogus ???and ddaddy is the man.Only thing bogus on this thread is your mouth.Did you play for hickman CO. puppies?Well if you did I am sure you have been whipped by the PANTHERS.We have to much of a line for you guys .

Hey Radio! I loved your movie...very inspiring! Did you ever get your teeth fixed? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ah, the dreaded Phantom Injury. The practical shots at people's family,(Inbred, Ignorant, or even Ugly). The talks about games past.The name calling between players. The inventions of goofy dances celebrating your teams recent success, . All of this reminds me of the "Real Men of Genius Commercials"

Today we salute you Mr. Coach T Avenger

Sitting at home in your underwear waiting on that fool across the county to diss your team. [i pity the fool]

Eating nothing but baloney and hot sauce at the computer. [where is that Pepto?]

All this time, you pray that your team wins and wins big just so you don't look like a complete idiot and have to think of some more excuses of why your team is just not that great. [ what was I thinking]

So again we salute you Mr. Coach T avenger, oh how your thoughts and insults mean nothing to the game, but you are a hero in your own eyes. So have an ice cold BL on us, and cherish these moments of greatness

[ Oh,Mr. CoachT avenger] an Anheiser Busch Company

LOL, I hope this lightens the mood in the topic.

There is an intelligent person in Hole-in-the-wall! Very good, Grinch!

BTW, you made some excellent points in your previous posts as well.

Time for Wednesday morning trivia...

Which team (LC or HC) has given up more rushing yards this season?

Which team (LC or HC) has given up more yards per carry?

What is the difference in yards per carry given up?

Hmm, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you lead in all categories, otherwise you wouldn't bring it up.

Be careful convincing yourself and us how bad you are going to win. The Panthers might read all of it and decide its not even worth the trip down there and just forfiet the game.

Hmm, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you lead in all categories, otherwise you wouldn't bring it up.

Be careful convincing yourself and us how bad you are going to win. The Panthers might read all of it and decide its not even worth the trip down there and just forfiet the game.

you know, that might be the best idea for you guys....gas prices are still up there....with the money you save on gas you could buy plenty of Kleenex!

you know, that might be the best idea for you guys....gas prices are still up there....with the money you save on gas you could buy plenty of Kleenex!

You know, you're right. I think the Panthers better give that option serious thought. I mean after all, this is the GREATEST FOOTBALL TEAM EVER TO PUT ON CLEATS that they have to play. I know I sure wouldn't want to be out there against em. /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Time for Wednesday morning trivia...

Which team (LC or HC) has given up more rushing yards this season?

Which team (LC or HC) has given up more yards per carry?

What is the difference in yards per carry given up?

Based on www.highschoolsports.net here are the numbers that I come up with:

Lewis County (7-0) has rushed for 2240 yards on 294 attempts (7.619/carry)

Lewis County's opponents have rushed for 719 yards on 167 attempts (4.305/carry)

Hickman County (6-1) has rushed for 1934 yards on 268 attempts (7.216/carry)

Hickman County's opponents have rushed for 550 yards on 174 attempts (3.161/carry)

Should be a good matchup!

So you liked the movie great ,I am stilll working on getting teeth fixed you are funny I dont think youll be laughing Friday night. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Lewis County's opponents have rushed for 719 yards on 167 attempts (4.305/carry)

Hickman County's opponents have rushed for 550 yards on 174 attempts (3.161/carry)

My stats came from tennessean.com but they are almost identical.

You win the bragging rights as the winner of Wednesday morning trivia!

No surprise that it was a bright and industrious Bulldog fan that won!

You know, you're right. I think the Panthers better give that option serious thought. I mean after all, this is the GREATEST FOOTBALL TEAM EVER TO PUT ON CLEATS that they have to play. I know I sure wouldn't want to be out there against em. /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

glad you are finally starting to speak with some reason /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Bulldogs will smash the Panthers...... All Lewis county is doing is having a false hope.......thats good. 2 more days reality checks in.