Sullivan North 6-1 (3-1) at Sullivan South 7-0 (4-0)

kingsportfan

Haha. Are we exceeding expectations? I don't think so. But hey, that was good enough to beat the Almighty Raiders who, at the time were "#10 in the State" /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> So say what you want to my friend. Although you all are having an impressesive season givin your alls past team, you will be no match for South. My prediction: SS-56 SN-12. But the South JV will still out score you all in the second half. Oh well. Back to reality for you all.

This will be the first game this year that South does not score 40-50 points! North will at least make a ballgame out of it.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Granted, we could play til the end of the 3rd Q but can you imagine what the numbers would be. We are taking so much heat the way it is now we can't get them out fast enough. And still people are saying we are running up the score. So yes, Bradley, KK, and Taylor's numbers would be untouchable in that regard. And where would the scouts be? On our doorstep? KK can catch anything you throw at him...period. Bradley's first year playing varsity QB and he increases ability 100 fold each game...period. And Fletch'...draw your own summation. The score would be triple digit each game thus far. The benefit...our bench is ready for the '09 season as we speak.

All I can say is...it's all about the team

Very good post! It is about the TEAM!! BD waited 2 years for his opportunity to shine and is making the most of it. Only playing two series in the second half of the last 4 games certainly hurts your stats but these guys have a much bigger picture on their mind. Go Rebels!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

[Granted, we could play til the end of the 3rd Q but can you imagine what the numbers would be. We are taking so much heat the way it is now we can't get them out fast enough. And still people are saying we are running up the score. So yes, Bradley, KK, and Taylor's numbers would be untouchable in that regard. And where would the scouts be? On our doorstep? KK can catch anything you throw at him...period. Bradley's first year playing varsity QB and he increases ability 100 fold each game...period. And Fletch'...draw your own summation. The score would be triple digit each game thus far. The benefit...our bench is ready for the '09 season as we speak.

All I can say is...it's all about the team

Very good post! It is about the TEAM!! BD waited 2 years for his opportunity to shine and is making the most of it. Only playing two series in the second half of the last 4 games certainly hurts your stats but these guys have a much bigger picture on their mind. Go Rebels!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm glad that the younger rebs are getting experience for next year. They will need it, moving up to a bigger class. We'll see how they can hold up against the bigger teams. Maybe it will be more competetive for them. They have to be getting bored with all the blow outs.

I like both teams this year,but I just think South is the top 4A team north of Knoxville.That doesn't mean anything until the game is over. I'd guess South by a little and both will play their hearts out.

Go Raiders!!! Play your heart out!! For you proved yourself many times this year especially when undefeated Betsy came to town!

And yours is across from a car wash, bordered by a driving range, an open field, the interstate, and a trailor park. Your point?

Can you believe this guy? We're 7-0 and putting beatdowns on everybody and he wants to know my point. I wanna know his point!

First thing is first. Car Wash. Cars make this world go 'round. South gives you the opportunity to wash your car and show it off to the world. Make your car shine like the dickens when you come support the Rebs. 2.) Driving range, you're putting down a driving range? You think Tiger Woods learned to golf by NOT going to the driving range? The next Tiger Woods is sitting on our back porch thanks to that range. 3.) An open field. That's where our little rebel tykes learn to play God's game. 4.) Interstate. How do you plan on gettin to the game without one, fella? 5.) Come on guy, you're gonna bash trailor parks? Where's your class!

Look, Mamma's House is a well of place to get your eat on. But it's too nice. Too cozy. They have a fire place in there. Sometimes I go in there and take cat naps. Mamma's House isn't making anyobdy think about North football. But it sure is makin' me hungry!!!

North and South thread....

South will not overlook North. Coaches wont allow it. Quite frankly, I'd bet the Rebels are glad North is doing so well this year. Their character allows them to want nothing less than an undefeated Raider team with a healthy Throp. North has dropped one game and unfortunatly Throp broke his wrist. The Rebels will still show up.

Ok. My two cents off the thread subject. Once the game with North goes down, please everyone dont be so quick to jump to the TN High game. Elizabethton is a tough team. If they stop the turnovers, they are very good. W/O the turnovers, they would have beaten Science Hill as well. May be the best team, in my humble opinion, that the Rebels have left in the regular season. Something to ponder... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Good point. Betsy matches up better with South than North.

By the way, the much maligned Vikings are undefeated in the Conference. Do not count them out either.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say pirates08 and northshallrise08 is the same person.

So you have no better argument that to accuse them of being one person? LOL, it just keeps getting classier around here! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

So you have no better argument that to accuse them of being one person? LOL, it just keeps getting classier around here! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

You made this 8 minutes ago (at the time of this post.) Now I think you're 3 people. This guy is crazy! I'm not a fan of it right now, but I do think it'd be hilarious if you made 100 difference and had a whole thread to yourself.