DeKalb Co. vs. White House

TigerPride23

Yeah, act like a man and don't let a little sarcasm bother you to the point that several of your posts here are nothing to do with football. I consider her sarcasm slight, just as you said.

If it was just slight hostility you post I do let it slide...go back to any thread you post on, then go back and re read some of your responses to her "slight" sarcasm (not hostility)..... You over react.

Well the word "Dumb" is illegal on here and that means YOU should have deleted Post #2 on last week's thread??????

Instead you tried to delete my posts and even attempted make me look like a fool by editing my posts /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

REAL MATURE ON YOUR PART /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the word "Dumb" is illegal on here and that means YOU should have deleted Post #2 on last week's thread??????

Instead you tried to delete my posts and even attempted make me look like a fool by editing my posts /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

REAL MATURE ON YOUR PART /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

If you know the rules, then why do you break them so often???? To the point that you have been kicked off on more than one occasion.

Take Robjims advice, catfish....Quit allowing trivial things to throw you over the edge... You consistantly over react to so called criticism...... It was sarcasm.....and frankly, not very good sarcasm.

Talk about the game or better yet, keep to your promise to stay off WH threads.

If you know the rules, then why do you break them so often???? To the point that you have been kicked off on more than one occasion.

Take Robjims advice, catfish....Quit allowing trivial things to throw you over the edge... You consistantly over react to so called criticism...... It was sarcasm.....and frankly, not very good sarcasm.

Talk about the game or better yet, keep to your promise to stay off WH threads.

Your fans AND YOU can't stop bringing me into your threads.........

IF I CALL YOU DUMB THEN THAT IS OKAY RIGHT??????

It obviously is alright for BDPMOM to say that about me. Just look at last week as proof.

Furthermore...........I think robjim has sided with me. He'll shut this thread down with too many more ignorant postings on the behalf of a select few.

Say "YES" or "NO" to what I have in BOLD. If you can't then you are obviously running in fear from a legit question /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

BE A MAN AND STEP UP!!!!!

You break more rules on here than ANYONE!!!!

The sad part is that YOU ARE A MOD!!!!!

GO FIGURE..................... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

You get offended because I call out BDPMOM. Are you guys an item????????

You love to save her when she jumps into a fight that she is not ready to handle...........

I think you are hypocritical and have a different set of rules for posters from White House.

For that dandy82............

I don't respect you, your authority, your friends (who you allow to get away with so much), or anything else associated with you.

Don't try to give me any advice. I wish nothing but bad things for you. That's as nicely as I can put it without getting into "Name Calling" like your friends obviously

1.) Can Do

2.) Can Get Away With Doing

Your fans AND YOU can't stop bringing me into your threads.........

IF I CALL YOU DUMB THEN THAT IS OKAY RIGHT??????

It obviously is alright for BDPMOM to say that about me. Just look at last week as proof.

Furthermore...........I think robjim has sided with me. He'll shut this thread down with too many more ignorant postings on the behalf of a select few.

Say "YES" or "NO" to what I have in BOLD. If you can't then you are obviously running in fear from a legit question /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

BE A MAN AND STEP UP!!!!!

You break more rules on here than ANYONE!!!!

The sad part is that YOU ARE A MOD!!!!!

GO FIGURE..................... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

First of all, I don't think anyone has taken sides..... But I'd let robjim speak for himself....

Second, if we banter back and forth I'm ok with it...But again, go back and read your (over) reaction to her post....I mean, your response is stuff like "you started it" or that you must "defend yourself".....and then threaten a "barrage" of hostility..... over one sarcastic remark... C'mon, you are over reacting.

Why don't you be a man and realize when you are wrong.

You get offended because I call out BDPMOM. Are you guys an item????????

You love to save her when she jumps into a fight that she is not ready to handle...........

I think you are hypocritical and have a different set of rules for posters from White House.

For that dandy82............

I don't respect you, your authority, your friends (who you allow to get away with so much), or anything else associated with you.

Don't try to give me any advice. I wish nothing but bad things for you. That's as nicely as I can put it without getting into "Name Calling" like your friends obviously

1.) Can Do

2.) Can Get Away With Doing

Another classic catfish over reaction.... I'm afraid all you are good for is getting threads closed.

Dandy, this question is directed to YOU. Why is this person allowed to ruin White House threads more often than not? Does CoachT not realize how repetetitive this is? It happens with anyone who disagrees, and then it's the same scenario I gave regarding a little push and then jumping back and pointing at someone else. A playground bully should not be allowed back on the playground. Or on a football team. Good thing the Devils popped that alma mater in the mouth.

I hear Friday night will be a cooler night. Better get there early. I think DeKalb will put up a fight, but the Blue Devils will overcome.

Dandy, this question is directed to YOU. Why is this person allowed to ruin White House threads more often than not? Does CoachT not realize how repetetitive this is? It happens with anyone who disagrees, and then it's the same scenario I gave regarding a little push and then jumping back and pointing at someone else. A playground bully should not be allowed back on the playground. Or on a football team. Good thing the Devils popped that alma mater in the mouth.

I hear Friday night will be a cooler night. Better get there early. I think DeKalb will put up a fight, but the Blue Devils will overcome.

I'm gonna be out of town this weekend and I'll let Catfishes posts stand on there own merit..... I've tried to reason with him on this thread and see if he could lighten up and not take things so personal, just banter, give and take, but if you have read his response to me, he is not capable of banter.....

I believe the WH pass rush will be the difference this week. Imo, it is the factor not spoke of much. You can give up a few passing yards if the QB takes sacks throughout the nite.

white house will get theyr butt handed to um this week like portland should have done already this year. dekalb will throw all over that hyped up overated secondary. dekalb by 10. put yee money down boys.

Now that's crazy talk, redneck..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm glad we will face a throwing team..... may assist us down the road against someone else, but I do not believe a one demential team will defeat us...

well they edited my post because of language. So I will say it as clean as I can. You (catfish) are an ignorant imbecile. (You may need your dictionary for that one) You come on these boards and talk down to everyone and act like you are the all knowing "oz". So why dont you get your inbred you know what back to your cave on bear wallow rd and stay away from here (just a suggestion) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I fully expect to get banned for this but I dont really care because I will just get a new screen name like the ashland city kid does, and by the way, if I was to ever see you then I would do to you like you threatened to do to Dandy82. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />