Preds off to good start

Went to the opener Saturday night, and no, it wasn't to see Tootoo and Avery square off. During the first period, when Toots came off the bench, I turned to my buddy and said "Something is fixin' to get started," and WHAM- he runs over the first player he sees in a white jersey. Scrum at the net with Toots and all H-E- Double Hockey Sticks erupts. Hammy's "fight" was a real side show, and definitely not one to have him tossed.

Preds played good hockey all the way around. I will admit that I got a little concerned when Ellis let in the first shot he saw. . .

Raised some eyebrows that they beat the B-Hawks in their home opener. Columbus, Columbus, Dallas stretch will be VERY interesting.

Need to see some of the forwards start throwing pucks at the net. Best jersey I saw was a Radulov jersey with his name crossed out.

Went to the opener Saturday night, and no, it wasn't to see Tootoo and Avery square off. During the first period, when Toots came off the bench, I turned to my buddy and said "Something is fixin' to get started," and WHAM- he runs over the first player he sees in a white jersey. Scrum at the net with Toots and all H-E- Double Hockey Sticks erupts. Hammy's "fight" was a real side show, and definitely not one to have him tossed.

Preds played good hockey all the way around. I will admit that I got a little concerned when Ellis let in the first shot he saw. . .

Raised some eyebrows that they beat the B-Hawks in their home opener. Columbus, Columbus, Dallas stretch will be VERY interesting.

Need to see some of the forwards start throwing pucks at the net. Best jersey I saw was a Radulov jersey with his name crossed out.

I was there Sat nite and the effort was great....totally different than the Blues game. 20 shots...when is the last time we gave up so few. We need that to happen a few more times. I was surprised Hammy and Avery were tossed....there had to be something more we did not see. Avery took the first swing, I saw that.

Was concerned at the beginning of the Chitago game as Ellis was great...but we rebounded and played well. Funny that the team everyone points to is off to a slow start and probably will have a goalie controversy now..LOL

Hope Arnott is OK...I do not believe we can survive many injuries this year.....it also appears our d men may score a lot.....

I usually do not bash leggy, but offensively, he must step it up. Erat isn't gonna score if Leggy doesn't play better.