lenoir city girls

cthlc

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they will be pretty good. Alot of new freshmen. I guess we will see. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

If the girls are depending on freshman to compete in District 4 AAA..then it might be a rough road..they will miss Wampler..but the twins and parks are pretty good

• 2 weeks later...

LC success will be in the future...next year and the year after.

This years team is probably a 500 team, but you never know. I think if a couple of freshmen could come in and add some additional help then they may surprise some teams.

I expect, LC to win some games this year that they are not suppose to.

LC success will be in the future...next year and the year after.

This years team is probably a 500 team, but you never know. I think if a couple of freshmen could come in and add some additional help then they may surprise some teams.

I expect, LC to win some games this year that they are not suppose to.

I heard their starting point guard from last year isn't playing this year. Is this true or just a rumor?

• 3 weeks later...

I hear they are starting 2 or 3 freshemen, is this true? Maybe there starting point guard isn`t playing and then some.

I believe a sr. wing is being replaced by a freshmen. There might be a few other freshmen to get playing time but not much unless there are some injuries. Post player out for a few games, some post freshmen girls who had a good 8th grade mught see some playing time.

I believe a sr. wing is being replaced by a freshmen. There might be a few other freshmen to get playing time but not much unless there are some injuries. Post player out for a few games, some post freshmen girls who had a good 8th grade mught see some playing time.

Did White county lose earlier this week to Livingston?

Did White county lose earlier this week to Livingston?

Yes, in a scrimmage. Whire cCounty was ahead going into the 4th and couldn't get out of a good match up for Livingston when put a full court press. White Co. was without Sr. point guard. Good experience for them. Don't know if lenoir will be able to put the same pressure on them. Just hoping for a good close game.

White County pulled one out....LC SHOULD have won the game. LC down by 20 points going into the 4th qtr and went ahead by 1 point with 2 minutes to go.

What beat LC ultimately??? FREE THROWS....not sure what the percentage was, but it had to be below 40%.

LC played well considering of the 9 players they played, 5 were freshman.

I also thought White Co. was a weak bball team.

White County pulled one out....LC SHOULD have won the game. LC down by 20 points going into the 4th qtr and went ahead by 1 point with 2 minutes to go.

What beat LC ultimately??? FREE THROWS....not sure what the percentage was, but it had to be below 40%.

LC played well considering of the 9 players they played, 5 were freshman.

I also thought White Co. was a weak bball team.

Sounds like WC thought they had it made leading by 20. They prob just let up and let LC back in the game.