lenoir city girls

cthlc

I completely agree with you! I don`t think they will win a game this year and so on...........

Why does LC get rid of all the good coaches but keep the ones that are BAD? (Williams & White) Don`t understand, does LC want to lose games? Why keep coaches around when they are not winning and building these girls? The only smart move LC has done is getting Coach Wells. LC will continue to go down the tubes as long as there is not a change. There is talent there but no one to build it. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does LC get rid of all the good coaches but keep the ones that are BAD? (Williams & White) Don`t understand, does LC want to lose games? Why keep coaches around when they are not winning and building these girls? The only smart move LC has done is getting Coach Wells. LC will continue to go down the tubes as long as there is not a change. There is talent there but no one to build it. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Nobody is going anywhere at LC!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

LC girls will be fine...they are young...the twins just played their first game the other night against a fast Fulton team. Speed kills in basketball and that was seen the other night.

Coaching isn't the issue, like I said earlier...LC time will be next year and the year after. If LC is ever going to win it's going to have to been then, cause the middle school players coming up are weak.

Yes, Coach Wells can coach, but it does make it a little easier having a Tyler Hood ...and Shane would agree to that.

LC girls will be fine...they are young...the twins just played their first game the other night against a fast Fulton team. Speed kills in basketball and that was seen the other night.

Coaching isn't the issue, like I said earlier...LC time will be next year and the year after. If LC is ever going to win it's going to have to been then, cause the middle school players coming up are weak.

Yes, Coach Wells can coach, but it does make it a little easier having a Tyler Hood ...and Shane would agree to that.

Why were they keeping this game close even leading at one point only to lose by 30 points at the buzzer?

I don`t see them being fine. Are you saying its the freshmen this year that is going to make them a better team for next year? I agree with you that there are some good players on that bench so why not play them now? Doesn`t LC want to win?

• 3 weeks later...

Why were they keeping this game close even leading at one point only to lose by 30 points at the buzzer?

After seeing even more losses by a large margin of points when LC girls were ahead or in reach of evening the score I wonder what is up? They have brief spurts of momentum that lasts only a few seconds. What is up? Lots of mistakes are being made by starters...set'em on the bench and put some of their overlooked talent on the floor. They could have beat Jeff Co. but simple mistakes like lane violations on free throws , not being aggressive on rebounding and missed free throws killed 'em Saturday.

I don`t see them being fine. Are you saying its the freshmen this year that is going to make them a better team for next year? I agree with you that there are some good players on that bench so why not play them now? Doesn`t LC want to win?

Being fine means, this year they will struggle, but but the next 3 years will show whether or not LC can do anything.

If LC is ever going to have success it will be the next 3 years.

Being fine means, this year they will struggle, but but the next 3 years will show whether or not LC can do anything.

Why should they struggle this year if the talent they will have in the next 3 years is sitting on the bench? Look at the freshmen and JV game stats. JV girls have one loss(I think) and the freshmen team is undefeated!

They can only go forward from this season. The loss to Farragut was embarassing. The entire groups of benchwarmers should have played the last quarter of that game. They can be a success in the next 3 years without some playing time this year. At least the JV and freshmen teams are having a great season! Here's looking to next year!