Post season scores

chasanooga

BGA, Ensworth and Brentwood Academy have been playing in Division II AA. They have been and are eligible to play in Division II A, but choose to play up.

As well they should play up. All 3 schools have great programs and are not afraid of anyone. All 3 of these schools have my respect. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MVM,

What's the schedule for District 6 AAA? It's not on the Chattanoogan...

6 AAA plays tonight at Soddy Daisy

Red Bank vs Soddy Daisy @5:30

Ooltewah vs Chatt. Central @ 7:00

The two winners will play Thursday @ 7:00 at Soddy Daisy for the championship

5:30 then 7:00? Not playing full length games, or no time between for warm-ups?

We've got 5:00 and 7:30 at ND....

Maybe it's 7:30......I do know the Soddy game starts at 5:30. I got stuck out of town....oh that reminds me gotta charge the ole cell phone.

CCS 1

Hixson 0

My sister Maddie scores about 20 minutes in off of a corner. /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" /> /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Was that a closer score than most people thought it would be? (this was district semi's, yes?)

Was that a closer score than most people thought it would be? (this was district semi's, yes?)

Not the thing I was expecting from you... (considering I don't have a sister and it was Tiffany Sullivan who scored.... but at least we know you're not some all knowing god /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> )

Same score from last game. Hixson plays decent defense. CCS can never score. Not too surprising. Not as nice as I'd liked. yes district semi.

Red Bank 0 Soddy 5

G yes Hixson and CCS was a semi. I thought maybe Hixson might have something for CCS this time around. Half way through the season the Hixson coach rearranged his/her (I'm not sure which one is the head coach) line up to a more defensive posture. Which seemed to have worked better for them leading up to this game.

Good Luck to the Hixson Seniors and their futures.