A/AA Playoff contest

BigG

It's about time again for the 3rd annual playoff contest. Coniglio (or others), do any of you remember exactly when we started? Something tells me it was after districts, but I can't be sure. I am going to try and write coach T to see if he can pull it up.

Let me know if you are in! Zeek, you'd better make an appearance for this one!

I remember the rules.

What are your picks?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to take the fun out of it for any of the "Magnificent 7" that chiseled their names onto the tablets of predictive fame (or shame) /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> last year ... I wonder if this link might embolden a few more to jump into the frey - or not ... "Dirty Dozen"??? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

http://members.aol.com/jonagrm/soccer/rankings.htm#polls

OK... we need to get some information before we advance...

Please help if you know the information. Below are the games I have so far. We need to fill in the ??? as well as any games that I am missing.

University High

Pigeon Forge

Chuckey Doak

Gatlinburg Pittman

Livingston Academy

Portland

CSAS

CCS

Notre Dame

Boyd Buch

CAK

Berean

Catholic

Seymour

FRA

Clarksville Acad.

CPA

Harpeth

USJ

???

JCS

???

Station Camp

Dekalb County

Page

Giles County

Columbia Academy

Spring Hill

http://www.tssaa.org/2008Champions/StateGS...r/A2ARegion.htm

This bracket is filled in with the exception of Dist 1, 2, and 14. District 1 probably Chucky Doak and Elizabethton. District 2 probably Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg-Pittman. District 14 is Westview and Dyersburg on Saturday.

There is no district 15,16. Madison Academic will play McNairy Central for Region championship next week (I think).

http://www.tssaa.org/2008Champions/StateGS...r/A2ARegion.htm

This bracket is filled in with the exception of Dist 1, 2, and 14. District 1 probably Chucky Doak and Elizabethton. District 2 probably Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg-Pittman. District 14 is Westview and Dyersburg on Saturday.

There is no district 15,16. Madison Academic will play McNairy Central for Region championship next week (I think).

Many thanks, schsdad... I will fill it in when I get home (for some reason that site is blocked at school!)

Reminder, you have to have your picks in before Tuesday at noon to be part of the contest. Also, you cannot edit any of your posts once you have entered (and I reserve the right to edit and delete any and all of Reaction's posts after his unethical behavior in our first annual contest! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> )

(and I reserve the right to edit and delete any and all of Reaction's posts after his unethical behavior in our first annual contest! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> )

Hahahaha.

G, you're going to lose like the comp at that region race. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think they fought their hearts out for Breanne (Baudinot),??? said UH head coach Victor Chirica, whose team won its first District 1-A/AA girls soccer championship in five years with a 3-1 decision against Chuckey-Doak on Thursday night at Civitan Park.

This is from the Johnson City Press. So University High (Johnson City) is District 1 champs and Chucky-Doak runner-ups. Still searching for District 2.

I think they fought their hearts out for Breanne (Baudinot),??? said UH head coach Victor Chirica, whose team won its first District 1-A/AA girls soccer championship in five years with a 3-1 decision against Chuckey-Doak on Thursday night at Civitan Park.

This is from the Johnson City Press. So University High (Johnson City) is District 1 champs and Chucky-Doak runner-ups. Still searching for District 2.

Thanks...

Updated. Just waiting on District 2 and the USJ JCS opponents...