A/AA Playoff contest

BigG

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, How sweet it will be when a AAA guy takes the top prize for picking the A/AA contest. Read'em and weap, Boys

ND

CCS

Station Camp

Oh come on, a runner took you guys don't last year. I don't even know what soccer is.

And you need to fix your Chattanooga bound picks. One of these teams cannot make it. And you then, need to choose another team from Subsection 3 (FRA's subsection)

Oh, How sweet it will be when a AAA guy takes the top prize for picking the A/AA contest. Read'em and weap, Boys

Semi's Winner

Univ High

Chucky Doak

Knox Catholic

CAK

CCS

ND

Livingston

Station Camp

FRA

CPA

Page

Columbia Aca

Jackson Christian

USJ

Madison

McNairy Central

Region Winner

Chucky Doak

CAK

ND

Station Camp

FRA

Page

USJ

Madison

Substate Winners....Chattanooga Bound

CAK

Knox Catholic

ND

CCS

FRA

CPA

USJ

Jackson Christian

Wanted to repost....So that I don't have a edit sign.....at the bottom of my post. Thanks to those that noticed my error. It's a shame that you have only sealed your own doom. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Wanted to repost....So that I don't have a edit sign.....at the bottom of my post. Thanks to those that noticed my error. It's a shame that you have only sealed your own doom. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You can't REDO your predictions!!!!! See the rules!!!!!!!

You have to go with your original prediction.

See the rule violation below...

Cut off dates will be 12:00 (noon) on the day of the first region semi finals. State RE-entry cut off date will be 12:00 (midnight) on the night BEFORE the quarter finals. No entry, no play! No editing whatsoever, or it will be nullified.

You would think an AAA fan would know better. No wait.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ouch. Me pointing it out was like rubbing it in. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You can't REDO your predictions!!!!! See the rules!!!!!!!

You have to go with your original prediction.

See the rule violation below...

Cut off dates will be 12:00 (noon) on the day of the first region semi finals. State RE-entry cut off date will be 12:00 (midnight) on the night BEFORE the quarter finals. No entry, no play! No editing whatsoever, or it will be nullified.

You would think an AAA fan would know better. No wait.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

"G" I'm hurt. I don't feel the love from the A/AA posters or maybe just you....Your ruthless. So many exclamation points and big letters to........ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

"G" I'm hurt. I don't feel the love from the A/AA posters or maybe just you....Your ruthless. So many exclamation points and big letters to........ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That's why I added the "smiley face" on the bottom! (It is supposed to make everything ok as long as you add it at the end, isn't it?) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sorry, MVM. I am just grumpy. Earning my kids money on their Webkinz account takes it out of me! (all you parents will know my pain!)

Keep talking Coniglio. We are tied in the series.