Cloudland @ Grace

Bluengoldblood

WHat? 06 Cosby would lay the wood to this years cloudland team. Man 06 had speed in the secondary and a great interior defense to prevent those long plays and we would move the ball like a thursday walkthrough

at the time,I was actualy just kidding. it would be a good game. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No dude I can't do it any better but anyone who saw that game knows that is what happened I'm just not jumping on the bandwagon just yet.Our coaches have good intentions I just think they don't use the team to its full potential,is that fair enough for you?

Fair enough. It doesn't bother me due to no ties with that program, but kids read a quote like that and start to believe in it instead of their coaching staff.

at the time,I was actualy just kidding. it would be a good game. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

He just gets a little worked up, it would be a good game, totally different type of offense ran by this years Cloudland team would be a lot harder for us to have had to prepare for, and our offensive line and runningbacks are actually better this year than they were two years ago, so yeah I'd say it would be a great game to watch, by the way GO LANDERS!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Fair enough. It doesn't bother me due to no ties with that program, but kids read a quote like that and start to believe in it instead of their coaching staff.

Kinda like the Hampton coaching staff that has won for so long and their praises sung and all of a sudden they are being outcoached.(not happening) Sometimes kids do not do what they are asked to do. Gotta look at it on both sides.

Kinda like the Hampton coaching staff that has won for so long and their praises sung and all of a sudden they are being outcoached.(not happening) Sometimes kids do not do what they are asked to do. Gotta look at it on both sides.

I wondered when someone would bring that up. You're exactly right. I wonder if the day after Maryville's streak ends, (if it ever does /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ) GQ gets the ax? I kinda doubt it! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I don't know. You gotta wonder about a staff that doesn't adjust after losing possesion on three pooch kicks...and then give up a FOURTH!!

I don't know. You gotta wonder about a staff that doesn't adjust after losing possesion on three pooch kicks...and then give up a FOURTH!!

Wasn't there, but I heard that they changed personel and tried to adjust, but again some kids do not respond like you want them to. Outcoached is a strong word. I would just say that Cosby's coaches capitalized on a weakness. They have done a great job all year. They will no doubt have some questionable things come up, but the way they work, I don't think they will be outcoached.

Is it just me, or has GCA fans been very quiet since they were humbled by Hampton? Very weird, any way they were back to their old tricks last week going for 2 while up 40 on Jellico, nothing but class! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Maybe they're out recruiting for next year already /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Wasn't there, but I heard that they changed personel and tried to adjust, but again some kids do not respond like you want them to. Outcoached is a strong word. I would just say that Cosby's coaches capitalized on a weakness. They have done a great job all year. They will no doubt have some questionable things come up, but the way they work, I don't think they will be outcoached.

Fair enough, wasn't there either so I wouldn't know about their adjustments. Just seems like a pretty easy thing to change on the fly..."hey kid, stand right here, this is where they are going to kick it!"

Anyway, Cosby fans seem to be pretty high on Hampton's coaches so I guess they are pretty good to have a rival team and staff give them props.

Fair enough, wasn't there either so I wouldn't know about their adjustments. Just seems like a pretty easy thing to change on the fly..."hey kid, stand right here, this is where they are going to kick it!"

Anyway, Cosby fans seem to be pretty high on Hampton's coaches so I guess they are pretty good to have a rival team and staff give them props.

Ah if it were only that easy......wait a minute! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />