Cloudland @ Grace

Bluengoldblood

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty standard stuff I'd say. How do you run the "trick" pooch kick though, I'd like to see us put that in! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Never heard of a trick pooch kick, I've just always seen teams put a kid at the 30 or 35 to fair catch it after the first time a team does it. OR, already have one there if they have seen it on film.

LOoks like its going to be a very rainy night in k-ville Friday. if so the scores come down by couple td's, and theirs a few more turnovers. Whats everybodys thoughts on that.

The thing is both teams run primarily out of the gun so that could make for a few extra mistakes, I think it also makes Cloudland's chances that much better IMHO! Either way I'll still be there rootin for the Landers! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i would hate to say that hampton got better when i got hurt.... but on thing it did help them do is to learn how to pass.... and not just pound it on the ground every down... jon lyons was a great reciever and me and him both tried to get the coachs to throw the ball more....hampton is the better team and has been for the last 4 years....

cosby does not have a better team than hampton they have a better special team.... and had a much better coaching staff that game......

coaches cant make players execute on the field can they?? if coaches tell them what is coming is it their fault that the team didnt get it done? hampton thought going in at halftime that the game was over and once old MO took hold on the eagles side it did not leave. you let a good team hang around and sooner or later they will beat you. that is why cosby won. youve played ball and you have seen it many times.

Kinda like the Hampton coaching staff that has won for so long and their praises sung and all of a sudden they are being outcoached.(not happening) Sometimes kids do not do what they are asked to do. Gotta look at it on both sides.

yeah I see what you are saying,I know the kids don't always do what they are told I was just stating my opinion of the cosby game that i thought cloudland should have won.The coaching comment is a different situation that at hampton but I won't get into that subject I want to see cloudland win the rest of their games and what I meant by winning the conference was if I understand it right we can't win the conference after hamptons loss to cosby.

yeah I see what you are saying,I know the kids don't always do what they are told I was just stating my opinion of the cosby game that i thought cloudland should have won.The coaching comment is a different situation that at hampton but I won't get into that subject I want to see cloudland win the rest of their games and what I meant by winning the conference was if I understand it right we can't win the conference after hamptons loss to cosby.

Not sure, but I think you're right. I wasn't meaning anything bad about your opinion. Everybody wants their team to win and can see a better way. I just like to keep a positive look on the situation. Who knows, maybe your right. Hopefully everyone has learned from what has happened, and they can make the necessary adjustments.

coaches cant make players execute on the field can they?? if coaches tell them what is coming is it their fault that the team didnt get it done? hampton thought going in at halftime that the game was over and once old MO took hold on the eagles side it did not leave. you let a good team hang around and sooner or later they will beat you. that is why cosby won. youve played ball and you have seen it many times.

i agree with you 10000000%.....