Cloudland @ Grace

Bluengoldblood

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did not say cosby could go one to fourth i said 1 to 4 is close in the region. cosby could go a long way in playoffs grace landers or hampton could go a long ways. oneida could play hampton in first round

Oh. Grady i am truly sorry. The way you didnt use a period there between the sentences, i just overlooked the little things. And yes i agree they could and they probably will. And i know what the outcome of that game would be........ INDIANS BIG!!!!

i did not say cosby could go one to fourth i said 1 to 4 is close in the region. cosby could go a long way in playoffs grace landers or hampton could go a long ways. oneida could play hampton in first round

I agree that 1st through 4th is fairly even this season, region 2 is fairly simalar as far as parity goes. I just think they are stronger this season. I'd like to see this region do well, but I couldn't imagine seeing any of these region 1 teams playing a South Pitt or Trousdale. The mercy rule would set in early. We don't have a last years Hampton this year. Hopefully someone in region 2 will be able to hold their own . Time will tell. Those teams are GOOD

wow your really serious? you sure you wanna make that claim? Cosbys offense cant score fast enough to keep up with grace!! So barring 100+yards in penalties and multiple turnovers id say than Grace has a verry good chance to beat cosby. But that will have to wait till halloween night . O and another question last time we were up in ole cosby they auctioned off a whole hog are they gonna do that again this year cause if they do im tellin my daddy to bring his truck!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Cosby averages nearly 23 points per game , Could be more if we played Oakdale , North Greene and Taft , Instead of the 3 3A schools we played. OR we could have left our starters in the game against Kings the whole time even after we were up HUGE like yall did , Mitch Miller could have score 10 tds against them if we were as low class as yall. OR we could have kept layin it on Jellico with our starters in way late in the game like yall did , We had second teamers in starting in the 2nd quarter. We could have more if we went for 2 against teams when were already up by 35. Our Offense is plenty explosive enough to keep up with you guys we had 2 low scoring games that everyone is going byand now they think we cant score.

Cosby averages nearly 23 points per game , Could be more if we played Oakdale , North Greene and Taft , Instead of the 3 3A schools we played. OR we could have left our starters in the game against Kings the whole time even after we were up HUGE like yall did , Mitch Miller could have score 10 tds against them if we were as low class as yall. OR we could have kept layin it on Jellico with our starters in way late in the game like yall did , We had second teamers in starting in the 2nd quarter. We could have more if we went for 2 against teams when were already up by 35. Our Offense is plenty explosive enough to keep up with you guys we had 2 low scoring games that everyone is going byand now they think we cant score.

Just keep winning, and the actions speak louder than words. Good Luck.

I don't want to pick against Cloudland, but in my honest opinion, I think Grace wins. Believe it or not .Hampton is still the best team in region 1. They gave Cosby the win, if not for crazy stuff ,they could have won big. I'm not a Grace fan ,but I think Hampton opened the door for them to win the region. Just my opinion. I could definately be wrong.

Still not changed my mind, Grace wins at Cosby and wins the region. Poor shame but Hampton let it SLIP THROUGH THEIR FINGERS.